Sightings.

I can't believe it. I saw 3 nsx's today on the same highway all within an hour! I was traveling on Highway 156 near Coyote reservoir and saw 2 yellow and 1 black NSX. Man, it still takes my breath away after seeing them on the road. What a sight! Btw, this was between 1-2 pm today.

White 02+ on Irving near 19th Avenue, Saturday about 12 noon with no plates.

I saw LOTS of NSX's yesterday near Folsom, CA.

Red 92 on 50 east

Red (what looked to be at least a 95+ due to no black roof) with the license plate "Pj's NSX"..I saw this particular car three times near the Placerville area.

Red 02+ Leaving the Intel parking lot I believe around 3:00pm...

Boy there are a lot of NSX's here in Folsom. I live in Stockton and we don't have nearly as many. I see a bunch of them on a daily basis...makes me want to lean towards the 996tt =/

Either way all the cars looked great, ESPECIALLY Pj's..man the car is hot. Looked like stepped polished wheels and a decent drop. Anyone know who this is?
Ravi

I saw slamstrom this morning on De Anza. :biggrin:

Well, never actually having met him, I assume it was slamstrom. :wink:

That must have made the other folks on the road do a double take :cool:

-Brian

I saw slamstrom this morning on De Anza. :biggrin:

Well, never actually having met him, I assume it was slamstrom. :wink:

That must have made the other folks on the road do a double take :cool:

-Brian

hello.gif

Brian,
It was me. Nice looking car you got there. I was looking in my rear view mirror when we were side-by-side and there we're lots of double takes. Not very often when 2 yellow NSXs take up 2 of the 3 lanes side-by-side. I also got a double take from the motorcyclist that you passed as you entered the Apple parking lot and I passed him on his left. He probably thought how did you get on his left that quickly. Maybe we can do lunch one of these days and officially introduce ourselves. It was a nice way to start the day. Better than driving in front of a mirrored window building.:biggrin:
Make it a great day.:smile:

Last edited:
Nice looking car you got there.
I can say the same thing about yours. :wink:

Not very often when 2 yellow NSXs take up 2 of the 3 lanes side-by-side.
Hmmm, I wonder where we find find a third... :biggrin:

Maybe we can do lunch one of these days and officially introduce ourselves.
I'm certainly up for that... though things are a bit crazed at work at the moment so it's hard for me to make any guarantees.

-Brian

Spotted a pre-95 Red NSX (black roof) on Shannon and Los Gatos Blvd. at about 10:30. I was on a walk with my wife and kids. Anyone on Prime?

Saw black NSX (pre 95 from the looks of the wheels) with license plate 3LPE190 (if my memory is correct) on De Anza this morning around 7:45. You turned off onto Evelyn. I was behind you one lane over. Followed you from Stevens Creek after you passed me. I was in my Accord.

I was driving up to Hog Island Oyster Farm up in the Pt Reyes area on Highway 1 yesterday Sunday around 2:00PM and saw an EVO and a really nice white NSX-R clone playing tag with each other. Anybody here? That exhaust was wailing!!

I tried to search but can't find him on here. Any pics of the car?

I don't have too many pics.... actually, I don't have any.
I think my friend took some that day though.

You saw my evo and the NSX...... how did you missed my White E63?
Had all 3 cars up there :biggrin: .

Ahhh...there it is! Was too busy eyeing the NSX to see an E there. Is that a late model NSX or a early with the 02+ front end? Also what exhaust are you running? Sounded like a banshee when you were coming up towards us. We were driving in the opposite direction. Taitec JGTC? Anyway nice car!

Ahhh...there it is! Was too busy eyeing the NSX to see an E there. Is that a late model NSX or a early with the 02+ front end? Also what exhaust are you running? Sounded like a banshee when you were coming up towards us. We were driving in the opposite direction. Taitec JGTC? Anyway nice car!

it has a custom exhaust

Saw bnesse's yellow NSX on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road in the left turn lanes to 85 onramp today at 5:15. I was 2 cars behind you in the center lane in my Accord.

Saw bnesse's yellow NSX on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Road in the left turn lanes to 85 onramp today at 5:15. I was 2 cars behind you in the center lane in my Accord.

Ha! And the first day this week I left work before 8 PM :frown: I'm not sure how you managed to recognize the car under all that dirt :rolleyes:

BTW: I saw a Red/Black '97+ picking someone up at the main Apple building around 11:30 yesterday. License "ESV". Looked stock and very clean. I assume it belongs to either and Apple employee, or his wife (who drove it up).

Ha! And the first day this week I left work before 8 PM :frown: I'm not sure how you managed to recognize the car under all that dirt :rolleyes:

BTW: I saw a Red/Black '97+ picking someone up at the main Apple building around 11:30 yesterday. License "ESV". Looked stock and very clean. I assume it belongs to either and Apple employee, or his wife (who drove it up).

You had you top off and I recognized you.

If the NSX can carry more 2 people, I would drive it more often. Had to pick up kids from play practices that day. Sometime I even drive the Odyssey when picking up kids & their friends.

If you pull the passenger seat forward as far as it goes and rub vasoline on the kids you can stuff 1 or 2 behind the seat.:eek: You also have the trunk and the space over the engine cover. Could probably carry a family of 5.:biggrin:

Had a chance to see two today:biggrin:

1. Westbound Hiway 4, at 12:30pm by the BART station, a 2002+ white with no license plates yet (Concord Acura).

2. Eastbound Hiway 24 at 7:45pm, a red 93 with stock exhaust. Looked to be a father/ son kind of an outing.

If you pull the passenger seat forward as far as it goes and rub vasoline on the kids you can stuff 1 or 2 behind the seat.:eek: You also have the trunk and the space over the engine cover. Could probably carry a family of 5.:biggrin:

My youngest child fits behind the passenger seat (no vaseline needed).:biggrin:

Back