• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Just saw a gorgeous 02+ black NSX pulling out from A&M Motor Supplies on Los Gatos Bld. at about 10:30 this morning. Are you on Prime?

Saw a black NSX on West Alpine Road (past Skyline/HW35) on Sat shortly after noon. I waved - I was driving a carbon fiber colored Colnago...

Also saw a white NSX on 280 south near downtown SJ in the late afternoon. License plate was BAD NSX. I was driving my hybrid and passed you on the left.

Either of you folks on Prime?

Spotted two in Folsom yesterday:

White Pre 95, intersection of Folsom Blvd and Parkshore drive

Red Targa with what looked to be Sparco seats and decently loud exhaust on Sunrise infront of that big "tile" place...

(Still looking for mine hopefully by next year =) )

The red one was me =)

i've been seeing a pre 02' red running around milpitas and today i was sitting at it's a grind on hillview and i saw you again. it's been four days straight i'd see you coming through the starbucks on milpitas blvd.

also spotted an 02' blue, and i was hovering next to you in my white man mobile(toyota rav4) going from 880s to 280n and i believed you exited at saratoga ave.. anyone on here? milpitas guy...lets get together for drives since you're so close by.

Last edited:
Saw a pre-02 red NSX on Hwy 9 by Los Gatos Lodge on Monday at about 3:15 pm. Anyone here?

Today, 3/1, 3:30PM, Rengstorff Avenue & Central Expressway, going north.

1991-2001 Black with white 2002+ wheels and NA2 Type-R "H" emblems

and, again going southbound around 4PM.

Saw a 91 black NSX with plate 5SIE774 on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road this morning at around 8:00. Followed you from Santa Cruz Ave, and pulled next to you at Saratoga Ave (I was in my Accord). We chatted a little at the light. You should get on Prime more often since you are already a Prime member. Nice talking to you.:smile:

last night around 730pm, near portola vallley road on 280s coming back from san francisco. there was a red/black top early 90's nsx following behind me. i was driving my baby sister's 02' M3 with no plates. weather's getting better and everyone's coming out to play again, sweet!

^^ stalker :) j/k mate.

I recognize your prime handle now. You're Chris. I think we've met before at a Friday night Fremont meet.

Last edited:
3/4, 11:30PM, 280N from Cupertino to Los Altos.

Dark Colored NSX (probably black) with personalized plates.

Drove alongside you from Cupertino until you exited on El Monte.

Saw a pre-02 red NSX on Hwy 85 northbound at about 2:30 this afternoon near Saratoga. I think your license plate is NSXCESS. You passed me in the left lane. I was my yellow NSX in the right lane (with my son). We waved, and I followed you until the 280 junction. You continue on 85, and I exited off to 280. Chime in so I know what your Prime name is. Always nice to see another NSX on the road when you're not expecting it.

Last edited:
Saw a white NSX with white rims at 10:30pm Sat. night on 380. Looked really nice at night. Probably just left HIN?

Saw a silver pre02 NSX this morning at about 8:45 on Mathilda & Ahwanee (by Hobee's). I think it was EndleSS. I was in my daily driver at the light trying to turn onto Mathilda. Vincent, was that you that I spotted this morning?

Thursday at 1:30pm on 880 heading south a Black NSX was driving close behind me. I was in a Lexus LS400 you exited going towards Southland shopping mall. Do you live in Hayward or San Leandro Area?

Saw black NSX with 02+ headlights in Los Altos on Thursday 3/13/08 at 12:30 on El Camino and Grant. You were in the left turn lane waiting for the light to change. Can't tell if it is a 02+ NSX or a 02+ light conversion. I waved (don't know if you saw me or not) as I was going from Grant to hwy 237. Are you on Prime?

Saw a clean red NSX-T parked at the gas station/store at the intersection of HW35 (Skyline) and HW84 (Woodside) around 11:00 am Sunday along with a bunch of other interesting cars. I was on a carbon colored Colnalgo.

Saw a black pre02 NSX on S. Bascom going northbound between Hwy 85 and Camden at about 2:30 this afternoon. Anyone here?

I spotted a lady driving a red NSX (chrome 91-93 OEM wheels with gold Acura emblems on the center caps) on Warm Springs turning right on to Mission in Fremont around 6:50pm today. I was in my black NSX going straight on Warm Springs. I would have tried to get your attention and wave 'Hi', but you were on the cell phone.

Otto

saw a pre 02 red nsx at red lantern coffee shop down by tully in san jose yesterday. you were still in your car on the phone so i didn't want to bother you.

Saw 02+ black in Safeway parking lot with clear targa top in Monterey over the weekend.

Back