• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Spotted a red one heading east on the 80E/580E overpass in the Emeryville maze at 4 pm on April 17. I was driving on the opposite direction.

Sunday, 4/20, 6-6:30PM, 2000 or 2001 Silverstone, parked at the Ranch 99 Complex in Cupertino Village.

Saw 2 yesterday:

Imola Orange, black(?) wheels, at Stevens Creek & Wolfe around 11:45 (I was a passenger in the blue RSX.)

Pre-02 Red on 280 at Lawrence about 4:45. I merged as you approached in the center lane... exchanged a quick wave, and then promptly lost you in traffic.

spotted a red pre 02 with black rims w/chrome lip driving on the opposite direction near the ranch 99 off dixion landing earlier today around 11am

Saw a black pre-02 NSX with tinted windows on DeAnza at 5:30 today. Anyone here?

spotted a red NA-1 east bound on the 580 in Livermore............

Also RYANS spotted a black NSX heading west on the 580 in Pleasanton......

Silver NSX with aftermarket wheels heading southbound NICE RIDE.
I was in a friends ZO6 and I almost jumped out my window on the freeway trying to get closer to your car lol.

AGAIN this morning I saw a red NSX heading east bound on 580 through Livermore except this time there were 2 of them.

WHO ARE THESE GUYS??

Saw a blue NSX at the SJ airport long term parking facility on Tues.

Oakland Airport
Saw a Red NSX with oem 16/17 wheels, 02 rear end lights,02 rear valance, At a shop On 98 st Next to the Oakland Airport.

Last edited:
One of them might have been me. I was heading over to Hoover's shop in Livermore. This was around 10AM.

AGAIN this morning I saw a red NSX heading east bound on 580 through Livermore except this time there were 2 of them.

WHO ARE THESE GUYS??

One of them might have been me. I was heading over to Hoover's shop in Livermore. This was around 10AM.

I dont think it was you since I saw these 2 at about 8:30...........you would have been the 3rd red NSX on that highway that morning..........

saw this red NA1 on 98th street as I was leaving the off-airport parking this afternoon

DSC02085.JPG

check post #877............is that it?

Yeah exactly the same car, same location. I went back to the airport next day to drop one of our girl friends off and she had her camera with me and it wasn't there. Too bad she wanted to take some pics.

Last edited:
Saw pre02 black NSX on Los Gatos Blvd and Blossom Hill Road at about 10:30 this morning. You made a left turn onto Blossom Hill Road.

Back