• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sign that you spend way too much time on Prime

Do you guys (and I'm talking to the daily addicts here) ever find an interesting thread, click on it, read the OP, and as you scroll down you are surprised to see you have already responded to it months ago?

Hahahaha....!

...I need a life...

happens to me all the time..and I have a life:smile:

original.jpg

oh docjohn, you know yu have as much of a life as moi.

:tongue:

I am surprised sometimes to find forgotten posts. Even more surprising is to discover that I actually seemed to have made sense.
Now how did that happen?:confused:

i am suprised everytime i see the nsx's gone wild thread, i think "thank god i forgot about it so time fly's so maybe its done now!" and then i get disappointed :tongue:

Every thime you click on New Posts, you get this message at the topp of your screen:

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

It must be true, I'm here early!

Jack

And staying late, I'll leave the lights on for you!

Hilarious! This...

I am surprised sometimes to find forgotten posts. Even more surprising is to discover that I actually seemed to have made sense.
Now how did that happen?:confused:

And this...

Every thime you click on New Posts, you get this message at the topp of your screen:

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

Though my time on prime ebbs and flows according to how busy I am at work.

Do you guys (and I'm talking to the daily addicts here) ever find an interesting thread, click on it, read the OP, and as you scroll down you are surprised to see you have already responded to it months ago?

Hahahaha....!

...I need a life...

Yes

You place a signature line which describes your car or a quote after everything you write.

When your wife/girlfriend has PMS you immediately think she has a lot of private messages in her inbox.

There are only 11 Smileys in your vocabulary.

You immediately know when a post is a re-post of an earlier thread.

And you know how to find it.

And you post the link after proclaiming it was a repost.

You've chastised someone for not using the SEARCH function.

You immediately jump to the Off Topic section because you've already "been there, done that" to every single conceivable topic in all of the NSX related forums.

You can be found on this page.

You've voted on the "Your NSX is a..." font page poll more than 4 times.

You replace all "s" with $

Last edited:
You place a signature line which describes your car or a quote after everything you write.

When your wife/girlfriend has PMS you immediately thing she has a lot of private messages in her inbox.

Holy crap! :eek: I spend way too much time on Prime.

Man the gap between NSXTASY and STEVENY is huge ~ 11K:eek:...I'd have to write single words in separate posts to catch up with NSXTASY. I'll be dead before that happens at the rate I'm going...

EDIT: I should add that I think that if anyone could catch up to NSXTASY it, it might be tbromley:biggrin:

Sadly I never thought I would catch Neo:redface: Our friend from down under is conspicuously absent lately.:frown:

What better sign than my 8000th post on this thread......:biggrin:

When your wife/girlfriend has PMS you immediately think she has a lot of private messages in her inbox.

You immediately jump to the Off Topic section because you've already "been there, done that" to every single conceivable topic in all of the NSX related forums.

You've voted on the "Your NSX is a..." font page poll more than 4 times.

You replace all "s" with $

My thoughts exactly!! Thanks for putting them down!

Back