• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Silver NSX with nice widebody

Was out at Irwindale Speedway last weekend for the Drifting event and saw a silver NSX with a widebody kit I've never seen. It was not the usual failed attempt at the JGTC look. Instead, it was just a nice flaring of both front and back fenders along with a custom front air dam, rocker panels and rear spoiler. The flares were all fiberglass. Kinda reminded me of the old slant nose turbo Porsches but more subtle. It had RO_JA wheels and red seats. The only other striking thing was the huge sponser sticker for die cast cars on its sides (along with a bunch of other stickers). If anyone knows this car or who makes this kit, I'd be very interested. I tried to leave a message but the car was gone when I returned with a note. Contact me at [email protected] Thanks, mark:)

Mark, the NSX your are refering to belongs to car tuner RJ deVera, the ROJA rims are his own line made by Motegi. The NSX is a normally aspirated '91 that has been repainted 3 or 4 times and was once a chromaflair burgundy. The body kit is a Comptech widebody. It retails for $6,500.

Anybody have any pics RJ deVera's nsx or any links to some pics?? I'm curious :) Also, if i remember correctly he's had this car for a long time, back when he was with Superstreet Mag.

That car has been involved in multiple accidents to eventually get that Comptech Widebody Kit. RJ is a lucky man and one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet.

Tan

i have many pics but the pics are too big to attach, and i have no place to host them , i think this purple one might work

Attachments

• nsx_02.jpg
    nsx_02.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 989
Back