• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

skafia's 2002 Imola Orange Pearl Progression Thread

Looking good!!!

Btw, what was wrong with the tail lights???

Beautiful Ngoan, did not know the rear was repainted. As stated in IG (Jerrycurljohny) I would do white OEM. I'm a sucker for white oem wheels.

Thanks! Yeah, just the rear bumper. I've thought long and hard about the white wheels but I couldn't get over it lol. It looks way better on my red car though.

- - - Updated - - -

My gawd under the light the color had me saying dayummm. Not a single dirt! Congrats

Yeah, the color is very deceiving, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good!!!

Btw, what was wrong with the tail lights???

Bad detail or careless washing resulted in some scratches on the top edges of the lights. Very minor, but it was an eye-sore to me.

Total miles driven since purchase: 275. I finally got a chance to adjust the KW suspension that came with the car. I lowered her about an inch from what was on there previously. Thanks for the tips [MENTION=25247]MexiRicer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25869]flexthatdx[/MENTION]. Next update will hopefully be full black interior conversion. The only thing I'm missing are the seats, I almost put DC5 Integra Type R seats in her, but decided not to at the last minute. Thanks for looking!

20809065029_63df02932c_b.jpg

20373230204_4fa0e2307d_b.jpg

Are you selling already ??? Saw one on autotrader from OC???

Back