• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Skyguy's swan song....

Details:

Skyguy

Total Posts: 1,013
Posts Per Day: 0.44

My NSX is gone. She went away this morning. Sold, kaput, fini.

The finality of it all has not hit yet. I have been a member here for some time with over 1000 posts. Some more stupid than others. The community here is nothing short of wonderful. There have been too many fellow Prime members that have given me invaluable help, guidance and an occasional shoulder to cry on.

My thanks to all who have helped me. Miami Mermaid; Who I fell in love with the first post I saw. Zeetoolman, D'Ecosse & Malibu Rapper who gave me a great price & invaluable guidance on sparky thingy’s; Ken who despite his caustic personality had very sage advice on all that is NSX. And many more of you to thank as well.

I have committed the preverbal sin and joined the ranks of the F car folks who despite all the rhetoric, they are just as "folksy" as most Prime members. It is a new day and a new car but in the end it is just that. A car. It is the relationships, the excuses to gather to be near friends is why we are in the common bond of car clubs. I will continue to be a member here and know that the knowledge I have garnered here can help a newbee in the future.

All the best to all of you,

Skyguy :smile:
6429sig_red_sm.jpg

William Adler

*Update: Pix posted below at reply #14

DSC03231800.jpg

*The hats were not my idea...K!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Looks like he is in good company, he should be fine. :tongue:

Congrats and good to see that you will still be around. Also you can go on Fchat and shut the ignorant people up about the NSX and educate them. :wink:

Well atleat I know you that you aren't gay(the rainbow location had me a bit confused).:biggrin:

Congrats on the F360 - looks great. What year is it?

g/luck w/ the tri'fecta...

... cool-shades: <big>✔</big>

... Ferrari 360 Spyder: <big>✔</big>

... ridiculously easy-on-the-eyes brunette coed': <big>✔</big>

Life. Is. Damn. Good. ;)

Seems like the 'old' guys move on...somewhat sad to see but change is a part of life. :)

Life's all about the journey so understandable that you've moved onto another fantastic marque. All the best and make sure to poke your head onto NSX Prime in the future...:wink:

Best of luck! Sounds like you don't need any though! :biggrin:

Pics or it didn't happen j/k:biggrin::biggrin: Went all internet twit for a second. Pics of the ferrari and details please!

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen j/k:biggrin::biggrin: Went all int
ernet twit for a second. Pics of the ferrari and details please!
OK, so here is the real deal.....

Any questions?

BTW, damthatbeaver, it is a 2001 Modena 360 Spider F1, (F1 Paddle shift) *Less than 4k.miles! Extras: Capristo level 2 exhaust, matching calipers, 6 cd changer, leather cover roll bars, custom seat piping. :wink:

Goes like stink!

fcarrear700.jpg

topviewgood700.jpg

interior700.jpg

10800.jpg

8800.jpg

4800.jpg

DSC03236600.jpg

DSC03230800.jpg

DSC03266lrg.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY SHEET!!! :eek:

Nice Ride!!! And the Ferrari ain't bad either :wink:

Seriously, that Fcar is one beautiful machine. And if that is your wife/girlfriend/etc then I would say you could die tomorrow having known you "made it".

Congrats and stay in touch!

Re: g/luck w/ the tri'fecta...

... cool-shades: <big>✔</big>

... Ferrari 360 Spyder: <big>✔</big>

... ridiculously easy-on-the-eyes brunette coed': <big>✔</big>

Life. Is. Damn. Good. ;)

+1:biggrin:

Hi

Sad to see you go over to the "dark" side. Well not really. Very nice car.

I will probably never find anything as good as the NSX. I paid about $57.000 for my 91 NSX back in 03. What could I possible upgrade to which is not crazy to maintain? The NSX is not. A Ferrari would be crazy to maintain.

And that lady of yours is as good looking as the new car. Stay in touch.

Regards

OK, so here is the real deal.....

Any questions?

BTW, damthatbeaver, it is a 2001 Modena 360 Spider F1, (F1 Paddle shift) *Less than 4k.miles! Extras: Capristo level 2 exhaust, matching calipers, 6 cd changer, leather cover roll bars, custom seat piping. :wink:

Goes like stink!

Thanks for the pics. Beautiful car, must be a thrill to drive!:smile:

Back