• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Skyline drive Oct 4th

Hi im new to the nsx fourms but i thought i would throw this out. I have posted this up on s2ki and would like to share it with my fellow rwd brothers and sisters it would be nice to have some people come out and drive their nsx.

SKYLINE DRIVE OCT 4TH​
Saturday Oct 4th i would like to get a group of people to go for a ride up 211 then get on skyline. For anyone that is coming from Nova, Fredericksburg and Charlottesville we should meet at domino's pizza in Culpeper. That address is 595 Madison rd Culpeper VA 22701 put it in your tom tom or map quest it. We can meet their and then drive up 522 north to 211 then take that to the top of the mountain and get on skyline their. To drive on the drive it is a 15 dollar fee per car they take cash, debit/credit cards that pass is good for a week, or 30 dollars buys you a pass for the year! The drive is a lot of fun but their are still speed limits :banghead: The speed was recently changed from 45 to 35 from my own experience it is best to stick around in that area of speed. I would like to meet at domino's around 10 or 11 in the morning then drive from their to skyline drive. The earlier the better that way their will be less people on the drive!!! yes their are people who do 15 looking out of their windows the whole time or you get stuck behind a big RV. I hope i can get some people to come i have been told before to announce the next time i go so this is it please don't let me drive solo
If you would like to come send me a pm or post that you would like to come and i will start a count.

l_440ee078008c40cbad126237b0733df8.jpg

i hope to meet some people

Weather seems to be nice! I might roll in...depending on how my Friday night turns out. My old crew planned a get together Friday night. Thanks for post though!

Last edited:
Back