• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Slotting front strut towers for more negitve camber?

[MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION] does have components to add more negative camber for you though. Perhaps he can post more info for you on it. I've been looking into them myself. Good luck!

(you just freaked me out for a second. Knee jerk reaction :) :))

add the Comptech camber kit to the list as well, I have installed that and can get to -3

I know about the comptech kit but it add -2 and can’t be less. I don’t want to run more then -2 camber on my street/track car.

I already talk to titaniumdave but his front bushing kit is similar to comptech.

add the Comptech camber kit to the list as well, I have installed
that and can get to -3

Last edited:
The front bearing set I make will allow you to get 1 degree more negative camber AND remove the largest chunk of rubber from the front suspension. This greatly increases steering feedback because the bearing is in line with the steering rack. Parts can be installed on your car by dropping the lower A arm using a tool one can rent from me, can be shipped with the parts. PM if interested, everything is in stock!

Back