• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Slowly but surely GT300 wide body-kit

Okay all Canadian NSX owners my GT300 wide body-kit just arrive Saturday afternoon, starting project next week as schedule, hopefully will be ready for this hot summer any recommendation for installation?

What kind of recommendation do you want? Are you asking for a good shop to do the work in Mtl?

Last edited:
hehe big man Oyagi na I got a super place to work-it on, artist true artist they only do project cars, wondering if it could be a way to customize inner fender, this GT300 replica of the comptech dosent have any inner fenders so some mate of Prime could no the best trick to it, photos, plans, link what ever

Last edited:
Next ideas there is plenty Oyagi, some peeps tend to not cut quarters panel, they just ad on them, wondering how it look like without cut zipping the panels whit zipgun

OK, so this GT300 kit is a replica of the Comptech? I like TRXTR's kit but I remember him telling me the fitment was horrible, almost like it was made for another car. Hope yours is not as bad. A competent bodyshop should be able to fabricate fender liners.

Whatever you do, DO NOT harm any of the original panels. I'm not sure what you are talking about with the "zipgun" but it doesn't sound smart.

Post pics of your progress. Start off with pics of the kit itself and where you bought it for the benefit of others who might search this thread in the future. You owe it to humanity. :cool:

Last edited:
Scary guys Scary, I always see those NSX, they remove quarters an place the fiberglass on, I no I no reduce lots on the car such as speed an so on

http://www.carid.com/1991-acura-nsx-body-kits/extreme-dimensions-body-kit-295388.html

there is a couple of pix I upload, Oyagy those front fenders are the same of SOS I presume please correct me if im wrong,remember did my homework,I was searching for OEM front fenders for weeks, for the other parts, I did not see a job without removing original quarters, they always do, I dont want to cut the cars thats why I ask, I want to do the same exact such as TRXTR identical except for the back cover bumper mount in to is quarter (stick together),thanks for the response guys

Last edited:
That first pic is Bash's car.

Its awesome. But he did it right.

You can see the reflection of my x-NSX in the glass!!! Now thats a sweet car!

Last edited:
Back