• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SmarTenna

Works great, easy to install too. I just wish there was an easy way to lower the antenna when a tape is playing, that's how I use my Ipod. Even my early model miata lowers its antenna when the tape deck is in use:confused:

I ran a switch to my power ant before which worked perfect. If you want I might be able to get you an real Honda S2000 shortie ant for around $120 looks way better and is amplified. Let me know if you want one, I can get it at cost. I just helped my brother install one in his Integra, if I still had an NSX I'd buy one... :biggrin:

Last edited:
I ran a switch to my power ant before which worked perfect. If you want I might be able to get you an real Honda S2000 shortie ant for around $120 looks way better and is amplified. Let me know if you want one, I can get it at cost. I just helped my brother install one in his Integra, if I still had an NSX I'd buy one... :biggrin:
will it still be as clear with the S2000 shortie? if so i want one

Guess my 95 must have one as when I play the CD the antenna goes down automatically - is this not stock? My Infiniti does the same thing.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/24309

Is this the one?

Just when I thought I found a great solution, you threw me another one. Thanks for the complication, man. :wink:

Ray

LOL Sorry to complicate it, I thought more of a suggestion.... :) Nope the one in the link is aftermarket, the one I'm talking about is a real Honda part #, retails for around $300ish. I'll see if I can get some pictures of the install into my brother's car. Comes with the Ant mast, base, and amplifier built in...

Want a solution?

Unplug the stupid thing and save your money.

I did this a well... and still wound up plugging it back in to listen to the radio... LOL Depends on if you want to still use your radio that is...

Radio in Edmonton sucks. I never listen to it. Might be different in a real city.

haha... Radio here isn't so bad... I really only listen to the news... otherwise its satellite radio or gold ole' MP3's... :wink:

I think i still have the smarttenna here and I havent installed it...brand spakin new...I also have the s2k antenna installed on my car...unfortunately it will go with the car when i sell it

Back