• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Snow Day In Miami

Please let us know the offset you have and where you purchased your wheels. They are the best I have seen for the NSX! These are the wheels I have been looking for! Thanks!

I’m not jealous, I repeat – I’m not jealous. Ok, I hate the weather here and wish I to had summer all the time. Beautiful car and nice scenery.
Your previous post on the power-coated callipers was very nice, extremely good finish and “glossy” surface. The combination on your car is stunning.

Say...did someone mention the 17 Mile Drive? It was cool..and overcast.. but.. still better than a day at the office!

fc7e008d.jpg

Originally posted by Klas:
I’m not jealous, I repeat – I’m not jealous. Ok, I hate the weather here and wish I to had summer all the time. Beautiful car and nice scenery.
Your previous post on the power-coated callipers was very nice, extremely good finish and “glossy” surface. The combination on your car is stunning.

Thanks very much, at least you get to see the change of seasons.
smile.gif

you know what the sad thing is? those pictures do that car NO JUSTICE. I've seen it in person and for those of you who haven't, I swear on all that is holy that car looks 1,000,000x's sweeter in person!!!
smile.gif
Good work armando! I'll catch ya though...

Got the gunmetal 17/18 combo, CF hood, WW body kit and CF interior coming this week or next
smile.gif

What are your wheel offsets MiamiNeSex?

What offset are your wheels MiamiNeSex? They are the best wheels I have seen. Please let me know, also where did you purchase them? Thanks!

I don't remember the exact offsets but I do know they are exactly what we need for the NSX. As far as purchasng them, I had a local shop ship them from Italy as no one had them here. I have seen them now in a few speed shops. Do a search on Antera Wheels.

good luck
Armando

MiamieNeSeX; thanx for posting on this... i missed the posts after mine... you have a truly beautiful car.

One question: are those digits in the lower right corner the time or your radar speed in km/h? :D

Back