• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Monthly Dinner Meeting Feb 12! at South Coast Acura (More FREE FOOD!!)

"Very nice to see so many old and new faces. "

Who are you calling "old faces"? I'm not that old! :p

39 NSX is a new record I believe.

Thank you Steve for putting it together along with the SCA staffs!

It is good to see Ken again. It was a surprise to finally met Tino (Mr. Tubi). You put me on the spot when you ask me to pick my favorite exhaust when we were standing in front of Alex (Mr. GruppeM). In my opinion, GM and Tubi are the 2 of the premium brands for the NSXs.

Oh, did you guys end up going to Ebisu? I love that place.

Nice meeting all of you. That was my first NSX meeting and had a great time. Lots of great advices, and fun people to talk to. Can't wait for the next one!! Special thanks to all that made this possible.;)

Great to see all the NSX's out there today. Does anyone know who owns the red NSX that was the first to take off from the event. I'm very curious as to the type of exhaust he had. Sounds great.

Thanks

Steve, Patience, Matt and the rest of SCA staff,

Thanks for the oil change, food and the meeting.
Enjoyed my first time attending.
You people have some niiice cars !!!

emvanderpol said:
Great to see all the NSX's out there today. Does anyone know who owns the red NSX that was the first to take off from the event. I'm very curious as to the type of exhaust he had. Sounds great.

I think it was Richard and Lori.., Red with Chrome aftermarket wheels. Sorry, don't have contact info.

Re: Where did you guys go??????

ss_md said:
Thought you guys were going to follow me??? Oh - I get it you guys were trying to ditch me!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The Ramen place we went to is on Brookhurst and Garfield.

you guys took off from toward separate directions, not sure which one to follow, ended up going home. :rolleyes:

:)

Re: Re: Where did you guys go??????

SilverOne said:
you guys took off from toward separate directions, not sure which one to follow, ended up going home. :rolleyes:

:)
You guys said you were following me, so I was confused when everyone took off the other way. Maybe you guys should have my mobile number - PM me.

That was a really nice turnout. It's a shame that they didn't have that NSX line-up displayed for a few hours during a weekend afternoon. I'm sure it would have turned a lot more heads.

Too bad I missed it. :(

-Randy

Back