• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal NSX Monthly Meeting Thursday Feb 3rd.

cafeLu2.jpg

So Bats,
Does this mean you are bringing both of the above to the meeting?:eek::tongue:

Les, I'm not feeling well enough to make it tonight, so you can have my brownie.

Thanks Mario, but it would be better if you could come.:smile:
Get well and see you next time.

see you characters here tonight. Matts daughter is also selling girl scout cookies here so if any of you guys are interested just let us know. Matt has a huge inventory of cookies.

It was great to see everyone. I had the pleasure of meeting John Martin for the first time and he was as nice as everyone had said he is:smile:. Hopefully he will continue to come to the monthly meets here as he works at the Honda dealer acoss the street.

^Yeah, I was glad to meet John Martin, too. I've been hearing how great he is with the NSX and what a nice guy he is, for years. :)

Since I have had to store the NSX, I have missed going to this meet and seeing everyone. I hope you all are doing fine.

^I thought you feel off the face of the earth. Glad to know you're still around. Why have you stored the NSX, if you don't mind telling?

Back