• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So.Cal ~ The Hat ~ Thursday night 1/21 @ 8PM

I have 3 beach chairs, maybe i'll bring them along :biggrin:
But I can't stay tooo long. Have a midterm at 7AM on Friday morning :frown:

Sorry guys, not going to make it out! I need more time to study for Friday morning's midterm. Apparently there's some stuff that I need to do research on :mad:

See you guys next week for sure though.

all, great meet and good conversation. ryu how many sets of rear tires you go threw?:biggrin:
LOL

Unfortunately, half the time the rear breaks loose it's not on purpose!!! They're just too skinny for the torque. Last time I got pulled over was because the cop was commenting positively about the car. haha... go figure.

you're car looks SICK on the road. great stance and everything.

Last edited:
LOL

Unfortunately, half the time the rear breaks loose it's not on purpose!!! They're just too skinny for the torque. Last time I got pulled over was because the cop was commenting positively about the car. haha... go figure.

you're car looks SICK on the road. great stance and everything.

thanks for the kind words, but it's a NSX looks no different than any other NSX when it's in motion.

Steve, I believe this was the third time you wrote you would show up and not a Hybrid in sight.:rolleyes:

Calvin, work has been hell for the last several months and things are just starting to let up a bit. I have driven the NSX only once since returning from NSXPO in September and I thought this was the opportunity I've been waiting for because I really wanted to see everyone and have a chance to catch up with what's been going on with all of you. It was drizzling here in Northridge and the streets were pretty wet and slick. I thought it would be the same out your way and that no one would show up.

You guys are a special group of friends and I've always enjoyed hanging out. So, bare with me my friend, my intentions are honorable... and believe me, I know what you mean. I feel like the guy who used to go to all the meets, but now, doesn't go to any.

thanks for the kind words, but it's a NSX looks no different than any other NSX when it's in motion.

Actually, I've driven behind your car and watched it... it does look especially nice. There is something about the stance of your car and the way the wheels/tires fill the wheel wells.

Calvin, work has been hell for the last several months and things are just starting to let up a bit. I have driven the NSX only once since returning from NSXPO in September and I thought this was the opportunity I've been waiting for because I really wanted to see everyone and have a chance to catch up with what's been going on with all of you. It was drizzling here in Northridge and the streets were pretty wet and slick. I thought it would be the same out your way and that no one would show up.

You guys are a special group of friends and I've always enjoyed hanging out. So, bare with me my friend, my intentions are honorable... and believe me, I know what you mean. I feel like the guy who used to go to all the meets, but now, doesn't go to any.

That's good news that work has been hell for you while there is almost a 9% of people applying for unemployment in L.A:eek: No worries just checking on things with you. We here at SGV were thinking of you.

Back