• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So....Is anyone interested in forming a formal NSXCA Chapter for the Bay Area?

Got some family stuff that I have to attend to this morning. Will swing by afterward, but don't know when.

carlos,

my apologies for the late notice, but i've just been pulled to help my wife. (i would have been late for ordering food, anyway, but was planning on attending.)

again, sorry for the late notice, i hope it doesn't cause a problem.
hal

carlos,

my apologies for the late notice, but i've just been pulled to help my wife. (i would have been late for ordering food, anyway, but was planning on attending.)

again, sorry for the late notice, i hope it doesn't cause a problem.

hal

Hal,
No worries hope to see you on May 4th or sooner.
Carlos

Just got back in town, too bad I had to miss this one but at least my nsx is on the way to CA now...... :)

how was the meet? any pics?

rick

We had a good turnout...about 20 folk and ( i didn't count) around 15 cars or so...

We'll post the minutes on the yahoogroup site in a day or two.

Carlos

PS. Hope to see the new addition soon!!

Congrats!!

Can't be there today, but put in a good word for me and set up a Karting event soon on a Saturday.

Gabe,

It was like you were there, almost. Your name was being throw about the entire event...:wink::biggrin:

Hope to see you at the next meeting May 4th.

Carlos

Good to see everyone and meet some people who are new to me. Hope everyone had a safe drive home.
Looking forward to the next meeting!

Dhalsim: Where you there? I didn't notice your car, unless you changed your wheels. I wanted to talk to you and play you in Street Fighter sometime :biggrin:

Gabe, What Wheel Do You Have.i Am On The Momo Web Page Now...............bill

I'm also on the Momo site looking for a steering wheel. What other parts do you need besides the Bell hub and Q/R unit?

Looking at the Momo Millenium and Momo Trek-R

rick

I'm also on the Momo site looking for a steering wheel. What other parts do you need besides the Bell hub and Q/R unit?

Looking at the Momo Millenium and Momo Trek-R

rick

Rick,I'M LOOKING AT THE COMMANDO "RED" 350MM ,AN MAYBE THE TUNER LIKE NSX GT LOOKS GOOD ....................bill, By the way when do you get your nsx

Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if you all formed a Bay Area/Sac club or not because it was WAY too many pages to read but I am interested. Me and my husband live in Central Valley/Sac area and we grew up in the Bay Area so we arent too far away. Anyway, let me know of anything that goes on so we can make it out to a meet eventually.

Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if you all formed a Bay Area/Sac club or not because it was WAY too many pages to read but I am interested. Me and my husband live in Central Valley/Sac area and we grew up in the Bay Area so we arent too far away. Anyway, let me know of anything that goes on so we can make it out to a meet eventually.

Welcome vietNSeXy: I love your SN...haha so did you ever find your NSX? Was reading that thread a while back?

We do have a chapter put together if I'm not mistaken, talk to Yojack to get the details....

So are we meeting up this coming up Friday?

rick

Hey everyone,
I'm not sure if you all formed a Bay Area/Sac club or not because it was WAY too many pages to read but I am interested.

Good point.

Is there a way we can just start a new thread "NSXCA-BA Meeting at (location XYZ) on 00/00/08" and just have it sticky. This way people don't have to scroll through all the pages of old news.

Just a suggestion. .02:tongue:

Good point.

Is there a way we can just start a new thread "NSXCA-BA Meeting at (location XYZ) on 00/00/08" and just have it sticky. This way people don't have to scroll through all the pages of old news.

Just a suggestion. .02:tongue:

Excellent idea. I've been trying to find out about the next meeting, and there's a lot of pages here.:frown:

Hey everyone,

Welcome,vietNSeXy hope to see you at the next meet................bill

LOL............Rick cant wait to show off his car............

I think I could make this Friday as well. Any chance we can get an earlier start than 8:30?

Where and when on Friday?

Doug

LOL............Rick cant wait to show off his car............

I think I could make this Friday as well. Any chance we can get an earlier start than 8:30?

Yes, early is good. My ears are still ringing from getting home late last time. :(

Hey everyone,

Good point.

Just a suggestion. .02

Excellent idea. I've been trying to find out about the next meeting, and there's a lot of pages here.:frown:

Guys,

check on the NSXCA-BA yahoogroup page.

It's the official page for the Bay Area Chapter.

If you are a member of NSXCA and you are part of the Bay Area group and haven't received an invitation to join the yahoo group.
Send a PM to me
1. With your NSXCA membership number
2. City of residence
3. Cell number
4. Email address.

I'll send out the invite to you.

Carlos

Back