• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So now that we know what the GTR is capable of and its cost, would anyone trade?

i would pass on the nissan

my truck just took a dump in the last 2 days and NISSAN customer service is TOTAL CrAP!!!!!!!

never EVer EVER getting a Nissan again in my life.:rolleyes:

go Honda or Toyota.

Well if someone gave me the cash of what GTR is worth i would rather buy a cheaper NSX and a few mods.

I really respect the GTRs ability, it's an amazing car, but i like the NSXs rarity and more honest approach. I don't want the car to drive itself.

The car is ugly. My NSX is a 2001 and I can say we all know we can match the HP on the car. My car on a 0 to 60MPH calculator will go 0 to 60MPH in 2.7 seconds. Now I just need to figure out how to put the power to the street.

It lacks the grace and beauty of the NSX and its not hand assembled (that I know of)...I would only move towards a Lamborghini or a Ferrari - and then i would always be worried about when the car would crap out or catch on fire:eek: ...lol...just joking.

Dam:cool:

No trade here, unless they gave me the GT-R and enough money to buy another NSX, and mines a '92. :biggrin:

It would be fun for a few weeks but I can't see it as a long term keeper.

Yes. Then it would go straight on ebay. Then I would buy a better NSX hopefully with money to spare.:smile:

I like the GTR. Would I trade my NSX for it? No.

I would, however, consider adding one later after the markup hype has died down and there are some available on used car lots.

I would trade, then sell it and buy a 2001 NSX.

Seriously though, I would say ...probably not.
I would rather take a Z06 or ZR1 over the new GTR.

The only reason is because I would never buy a car that I find ugly. I don't care if it's devastatingly fast (which the GTR is). If IMO it's ugly, I eventually will not be pleased with it.

Attachments

• turbonium.JPG
    turbonium.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 355.JPG
    355.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 23
No, it is a nice car but does not have that "WOW" factor.

Back