• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

so quiet in Europe

Nippon Ray said:
yes enzo it´s an acura you can tell, from the rear bumper is ready for american plates.

Hola Nippon Ray,

I noticed your Acura rear bumper and rear fender with side marker light but I also noticed that you have an Honda rear light (with fog light). That's why I was not sure !

Yes, it,s nice to see another with tramonts I got them last year and they told me thaey.ve made another set for italy, maybe they were talking about you

No it's not me !

To make a very long story short, my wheels are very old (something like 10 years) ! :)

Several years ago, they were sold under Axia brand (owned by Camille Gotti group) and were then sold under the brand Tramont when the Gotti brothers quarrelled and one decided to part and to create each their own brand. (hmm ! not sure if my english is clear enough) :)

I think the only difference between your wheels and my wheels (except the size) is the little Axia logo on mine.

axia.jpg

Hey, I am jealous of your W I D E 18" x 10.5" rear wheels ! :)

Very Very nice !

Regards,

Last week at the lake near ZH (sorry... no nicer photo available at the moment on this PC!). But I wanted to take part at the photo party! :D

Attachments

• resize of dscf0002.jpg
    resize of dscf0002.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 426
THIS THREAD ROCKS!!!!

<B>gheba_nsx</B> : rofl... I love the new wing! I never thought I see one that's bigger than MYNSX's! :D

<B>mother goose</B> : I love your white NSX. You know i'm a sucker for white rims on white NSX's...hehehe... i'm going all goosebumps! :D

<B>Enzo</B> : photo1 = beautiful x 7, photo2 = beautiful x 11, your NSX photo = beautiful but what happened to the candle on your roof? ;)

That's it... i'm checking this forum from now on... How many threads have more than a years supply of POTM-quality photos?! :D

Re: THIS THREAD ROCKS!!!!

NeoNSX said:
<B>Enzo</B> : photo1 = beautiful x 7, photo2 = beautiful x 11, your NSX photo = beautiful but what happened to the candle on your roof? ;)

Thanks Neo !

Well, about the candle, I am sorry but it didn't resist to the speed ! ;)

gheba_nsx said:
Thanks, now I got it! :p

sorry gheba... that was an "in-joke"... for enzo's birthday. :rolleyes:

Hey Enzo, let me guess: it wasn't the candle that burned out! :p

ok ok ok.... back to the awesome <B>EUROPEAN</B> photos... *drool*

wow! guys impressed by the number of nsx,s in the swiss and dutch gang. I.,m so alone in the norhth of Spain only my car and another nsx in Vigo. I,m Glad i found this forum . Enzo your car looks beautiful so does mother goose´s. Nicest white NSX i ever seen.

Saludos.

Or if you like old french country houses.........

Attachments

• pict0605.jpg
    pict0605.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 358
WOWWWWW

A W E S O M E Pics ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DutchBlackNsx : Your setting car look perfect !

Bonus

Attachments

• 324.jpg
    324.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 335
Back