• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

so quiet in Europe

nwc ducth member

hi im frank from holland
and i have a honda nsx 1991 yellow
this is the best car in the world
greetings frank en joke

Attachments

• nsx13a.jpg
    nsx13a.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 330
Howdy Frank!

Welcome to NSXPRIME.
Seems you got an USA NSX there, tell us a bit about yourself and you NSX. We are with a few here from Holland as well.

Nice NSX!

Ah.... while i'm at it, i might as well post some more.....

Attachments

• pict0153.jpg
    pict0153.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 312
Hi there frank,

you are the one that bought the car from roger
in Mol Belgium

that's the one !!!!

yezzzzzzzzzz

congrats.....

Attachments

• yellownsx.jpg
    yellownsx.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 299
Re: nwc ducth member

frank_nsx said:
hi im frank from holland
and i have a honda nsx 1991 yellow
this is the best car in the world
greetings frank en joke

Hi frank_nsx,
Why don't I know you? Where do you live? Perhaps you like to join us going to Mas du Clos (NSX Trophy) 22 of august.

Attachments

• dutchies2.jpg
    dutchies2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 293
Re: europe's MYNSX

hi all dutch members.
yes i am new in this room and yes i have got my nsx just about 5 weeks.i am a mekaniek for honda cars about 15 years now.
i live with my wife in gelderland.near tiel.
i have lots of honda cars owend,and my parents have got a honda dealership in belgium from 1967 till 1999.
you gone see me and my car at spa in belgium at 5,6,7 sept.

you also can mail me.so you can get a massege in dutch also from us.

greetings Frank en Joke:)

Hello Frank & Joke,

Very welcome to this forum and of course very much welcome to that select little group of Dutch people who drive a NSX.
Gerard has already invited you to Mas-du-Clos in August. That was my first introduction to the NSX-group last year (yes, I have had my NSX for just a year now) and it was very much worth the time and trouble.

You are the first yellow NSX-owner I know in Holland !!
I hope you will enjoy the car (although I am very sure you do) and hope we will meet someday soon ;)

Have fun and take care..

Oke, lets cut the chit-chat, and add some more......... ;)

Attachments

• pict0072.jpg
    pict0072.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 260
j14nsx said:
Are you teasing them?

If you ever get the chance to speak to someone who works at a Ferrari bodyshop, take your time, and listen to their story's.

Hilarious!

Mich

j14nsx said:
Gerard,
Why is your car parked at a Ferrari shop? Are you teasing them?:)

Also, do the vents in the side skirts do anything? Do they feed air anywhere?
The guys of the Ferrari Body-/RepairShop sometimes ask me to bring my car, when they are tired working on those Italian made excotics... And yes when they start talking about the quality of a Ferrari compared to our NSX.........

The first time I brought my car to this shop (after I had an accident) the owner slept a whole week with the NSX Service manual under his pillow. He had never seen a car as good quality as the NSX. He couldn't believe it. The materials the NSX was built of were so much better than that of a Ferrari. Especially the aluminum. A Ferrari 360 Modena front fender is almost 1.5 times heavier than that of a NSX and more difficult to repair if possible.

The vents in the side skirts don't do anything. They are just for the looks.

That black one lat the Ferrari dealerschip looks fantastic!! Must be after a waxpolish treatment!

CWATR said:
That black one lat the Ferrari dealerschip looks fantastic!! Must be after a waxpolish treatment!

WOW ! Thanks for the compliment ! :) :cool:

I really appreciate because almost all my friends and family think I am crazy because I spend more time washing and waxing it than driving it ! :eek:

One more picture just for you :

DSC00084.jpg

yes he is a nice black nsx in wax.
i now the feeling i clean my car also every week even when im not driving it that week.
i hope it will bee fast september than i can meet lot of nsx friend from here i hope
greetings frank en joke

Attachments

• nsx59.jpg
    nsx59.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 151
Here is a view from Portland.
I drive this road to the mainland every day to go to work :)

Attachments

• testmynsx.jpg
    testmynsx.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Back