• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal cruise March 8th

Weather permitting there will be a nice gathering of fine Automobiles getting together on March 8th(Saturday). The meeting will take place 8:00am followed by a run through a very nice mountain route.

The meeting place will be in Brentwood Just off Sunset and the 405, there is a nice big parking lot there that can accomodate alot of cars. Go to the mapquest link and get directions there from where you are. The parking lot is west of the Post office, it is not free but Sams Bagels will be validating us for one hour. Even though purchase is not necessary, it would be nice since they just offered to pay for our parking without hesitation. http://www.mapquest.com/maps /map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=11712+Barrington+court&city=Los+Angeles&state=CA&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

If you are interested please Email me at [email protected] with your name and car you will be bringing.

List of people and cars attending:

Guy 993 cab turbo Porsche
Zev 993 cab turbo Porsche
Mike 993 turbo Porsche
Oliver C5 corvette
Ron 996 Porsche
Tim ??????
Russ Viper
Patrick 993
Keith 928
Brendan 928
Andrew MR2 Turbo
Gregory 944 Turbo S
Paul C5 Corvette
Allen C5 Corvette Convertible
Philip Viper GTS
Neil 928 S4
Tan NSX Targa
Mark NSX
Bryan C5 Corvette
Erick Boxster S
Amir 911 Porsche
Dennis Pantera
Joel NSX
Steven Boxster S
Dean 575M or GT2-Must be nice to have the choice
Steeven 993 Cab
cool.gif

[This message has been edited by rwhp (edited 06 March 2003).]

Why is it that I have snowboarding plans every weekend that some NSX event is scheduled?

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black), '03 Honda Pilot EX-L (silver/gray), '97 Honda Civic HX (SOLD!!!)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Akira,

You must go snow boarding way too often.

I edited the original link with info on the meeting place. Now we just need some NSX's to confirm the event. No canyon runners out there in SoCal???

Well boys and girls the weather looks perfect for Saturday, we should have just around 30 cars attending. I am going to prep the road on thursday to get rid some of the loose debris.

If you have digital cameras or recorders please bring them and the passengers do something other than shreek.

And do not forget your FRS radios......

[This message has been edited by rwhp (edited 05 March 2003).]

Road swept and exact route is finished.

A big thanks to Guy his broom and Andrew for helping me clean up the road last night. We had to relocate some of the bigger rocks to keep the paint chips down to a minimum.

At the end of the run there are no worthwhile restaurants where everyone can stop and discuss what had just occurred. So we came up with a place for all to park and perhaps bring along a sack lunch/drink/snack.

Bring a drink and sack lunch for after cruise or get something at the morning meeting area.

any info/pics on the unfortunate s2000 crash?

------------------
'94 NSX black on black
'01 IS300
'93 del Sol -turbo integra powered- SOLD

There are no pictures posted yet, but the damage on the car was minor. The car is going into the shop for repairs soon, at least that is what I am told.

Below is a link to an ImageStation Album with some other pictures of the drive. I'm not sure I've done this properly. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

The drive/route was a blast. Hopefully more NSXs will participate next time!?!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290525239

Cheers!

------------------
traNSfiXed: Rendered motionless, as with amazement, or awe.

Back