• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** 3 Sets of BNIB Zanardi p/n 08P15-SL0-211A

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
I finally got around to visiting my NSX parts cache that's in storage. From the stash I am offering for sale 3 complete sets (driver & passenger) of the floor mats which include the mounting stop for the driver's side.

These have been in their original sealed boxes since I acquired them. The boxes were opened for the purposes of taking these photos today.

The asking price for each set is $550.00 which includes shipping & insurance to the 50 States. I will ship internationally but please contact me to discuss your shipping options.

Please contact me via Private Message here on Prime or leave a reply to this thread letting me know the best way to contact you.

Thanks!
Hugh

Set 1:

Mats Set 01-01.jpg

Mats Set 01-02.jpg

Set 2:

Mats Set 02-01.jpg

Mats Set 02-02.jpg

Set 3:

Mats Set 03-01.jpg

Mats Set 03-02.jpg

Bottom view of mats:

Bottom of Mats.jpg

Last edited:
Woo hoo jackpot! Were these the ones that were sold on eBay for $99 all day long several years ago? I always got a kick out of how the “special edition zanardi” mats were “regular price” back then vs the $350 going rate for “regular NSX” mats. Someone explained to me there were different suppliers, where the zanardi mat manufacturer wasn’t holding back, thus the short term steal of a deal zanardi mats. Good purchase Hugh. :)

Woo hoo jackpot! Were these the ones that were sold on eBay for $99 all day long several years ago? I always got a kick out of how the “special edition zanardi” mats were “regular price” back then vs the $350 going rate for “regular NSX” mats. Someone explained to me there were different suppliers, where the zanardi mat manufacturer wasn’t holding back, thus the short term steal of a deal zanardi mats. Good purchase Hugh. :)
Thank you. I actually forgot that I had them before I went to the storage unit to pick up the parts need for the TB/WP service. They are gorgeous floor mats and hold up really well. The current set in Charlotte have been in there for about 10 years and close to 100,000k miles. Speaking of eBay there's currently new set with a Buy It Now of $1,000.00. That's not me btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back