• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** ARC AIR FLOW FOR NA1 NA2 90-05 LIKE NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARC AIR FLOW FOR NA1 NA2 90-05 LIKE NEW. include extra KN filter .
$1200. firm on price .
IMG_1266.JPGIMG_1267.JPGIMG_1268.JPGIMG_1269.JPG

I had an ARC airbox in my 00' Integra Type R and it was a gorgeous pierce, and this one is tempting. I assume there's a big velocity stack inside the airbox? The only part I don't like, Is that (Correct me if I'm wrong) this airbox really get does not air from the left vent and just takes air from the engine bay?

Have a few questions. Does the box face down so that the filter is down when installed? Could you please take a pic of the other side of the box? And final question, do you happen to have the tubing? Thank you in advance for your time.

Have a few questions. Does the box face down so that the filter is down when installed? Could you please take a pic of the other side of the box? And final question, do you happen to have the tubing? Thank you in advance for your time.

Attachments

• IMG_1280.JPG
    IMG_1280.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1282.JPG
    IMG_1282.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1283.JPG
    IMG_1283.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 7
If that had a "lid" that attached to my Downforce "snorkel" in the left side vent so that it only receives cooler outside air instead of the hot, underhood engine air, that would be a winner! If wishes were fishes, or however the saying goes. I absolutely LOVE ARC components and they are beautifully made, but I can't help but wonder if this would make less power than my current set-up :unsure:

Post Script: Just as importantly, how does it sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back