• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Memorabilia ***Sold*** AUTOart 1:18 Scale NA1 NSX-R Championship White (73296)

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
If you're a die cast enthusiast you know exactly what this item is. If you're not, Google is your friend. It certainly was mine as I knew nothing about the die cast's history and market value. Apparently these things are rarer than a Kosher deli in Kandahar!
There is a plethora of NA2 versions out there but almost none of this NA1. My offering price reflects a break for the small "taste tested" corner of outer box and styrofoam.

Model was never displayed. In fact it's still attached to its bottom styfofoam protective clam shell. The clear plastic wrap as well as all of the factory documents are included. The COA indicating this unit is Serial No. 0653, a second instruction sheet showing how to access the movable features on the car, finally a 6 page book containing much better photos of the die cast than I could ever hope to achieve.

Please feel free to start a "Conversation" with me with any questions or concerns.

Asking $550.00 plus shipping. Sold. Thank you Prime and buyer.

Thanks for visiting my listing!

(As you will soon learn, this beautiful die cast is also American Eskimo Dog approved!)

1-AANSX.jpg2-AANSX.jpg2b-AANSX.jpg

And here he is! Nicko the Eskie. He arrived right around the same time as the NSX in September, 2015. Silly me left the model's box on the floor of my office while losing track of the little 9 week old furball. He manged to leave behind a minor patch of destruction and I caught him in the act of "checking out" the die cast!

3-9 week old Nicko AUTOart Incident.jpg4-AANSX.jpg5-AANSX.jpg7-AANSX.jpg8-AANSX.jpg9-AANSX.jpg10-AANSX.jpg11-AANSX.jpg12-AANSX.jpg14-AANSX.jpg15-AANSX.jpg16-AANSX.jpg17-AANSX.jpg18-AANSX.jpg

Attachments

• 19-Stock Photo 1.jpg
    19-Stock Photo 1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 19-Stock Photo 2.jpg
    19-Stock Photo 2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
  • 19-Stock Photo 3.jpg
    19-Stock Photo 3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back