• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sold car thanks for everything

Well guys I sold my car for one main reason and that's to free up some cash to secure my daughters future. I want to thank all of your for the entertainment and the expertise and help you provided over the years.
Cheers

I commend you on your family commitments, maybe your daughter one day can reward your sacrifice with an NSX in the future.

She's only 16 months now so that's a long way off lol. Besides I don't think I will ever own one again. I had my one and only dream car it was perfect. And I'm appreciative of that in my life. Dam it was sweet. I don't know how I could possibly top that expect perhaps building up a car of her choice with her in 16 years if she is into cars!

Yes the motor is currently being built and tuned to the new owners specs. 500whp. Car is a beast and he's a lucky guy. THe best part is he lives in bc so it's staying local. Realistically the car sits most of the time so someone else should enjoy it. I see a pattern and as the years move forward it gets driven less and less. And there is a lot of opportunities for property right now.

Hi guys, yep, I've bought it, well, technically car's still in his hand and I'm waiting for it to be built ;)

Yes 500~whp, but I'll roll street with a low boost tune and try to prep it for street and track, so I'll see how it'll go.

Been a lurker in Prime (as you can see on my join date) but never thought I'll own a NSX especially the market of Vancouver is hard to find a NSX that I'd want, but Kevin have built a car that's literally the setup I'm looking for. So I can't miss out of that.

So you guys will see me rolling around 604 soon enough. :)

Last edited:
Back