• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sold my 05 Silverstone, and replaced it

Absolutely a beautiful colour. When I went to pick up my NSX there was an S2000 in imola. Hard to resist.

for the previous questions rob already answered but i will add my side too....

there was in Imola/Imola i was trying to work a deal on that was the <$65k 02 but we couldnt agree on a price. so I passed.

the 04 that claims 13 miles is actually 13k I talked to the company in quebec city selling it and they wouldnt budge on the 80kcad price + Import, Plus transportation, Plus NYS Sales tax, Plus traveling there to see it before money changes hands. would have been well over a 90k car. here is a link to the ad for anyone that wants proof
http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290653582992

Thank you for all the positives/well wishes.

Favorite Ford Color:
05_MustangGT-RConcept_Wallpaper.jpg

Favorite McLaren Color:
800px-McLaren_F1_GTR.jpg

Favorite NSX Color:
90239023DSC01844_edited-2a.jpg

...and yet I drive a red car.

Congrats on the car, Mike! Was the one from Quebec 13K Miles, or 13K Kilometres? 13K Kilometres = 8,125 Miles.

Last edited:
Sweet ride Mike. I got to see one of these Imola NSX's at NSXPO 2011. Pictures do not do it justice

Congrats on the car, Mike! Was the one from Quebec 13K Miles, or 13K Kilometres? 13K Kilometres = 8,125 Miles.

The car originated in the US. I suspect it is MILES on the odometer not KMS. Was sold at Pikes Peak Acura.

car was also listed a year ago with 13,500 as a listing mileage.

I'm not sure Imola is the best color for a detail freak with good eyes........each body panel looks different depending on the angle of the ambient light:eek::biggrin::redface:

I'm not sure Imola is the best color for a detail freak with good eyes........each body panel looks different depending on the angle of the ambient light:eek::biggrin::redface:

been working on the interior in my garage for a few hours. once I get the exterior I know it will drive me nuts. Previous owner had some property that was near a dusty area. Interior isn't bad, just dusty and in need of my OCD ways. In a good way though :tongue:

CONGRATS! Its more like 1 of 8 made and 1 of 49 in total for Imola Orange Pearl. Very rare for a NSX let alone an Imola.

Feel free to announce your ownership on the Imola Orange/Onyx thread. Amazing that you are the second person to post as an owner in that thread since I sold mine in 2008.

been working on the interior in my garage for a few hours. once I get the exterior I know it will drive me nuts. Previous owner had some property that was near a dusty area. Interior isn't bad, just dusty and in need of my OCD ways. In a good way though :tongue:

My prediction is I won't see Mike or his Imola until June...but my new Silverstone is nice and clean and ready for the spring:tongue:

CONGRATS! Its more like 1 of 8 made and 1 of 49 in total for Imola Orange Pearl. Very rare for a NSX let alone an Imola.

Feel free to announce your ownership on the Imola Orange/Onyx thread. Amazing that you are the second person to post as an owner in that thread since I sold mine in 2008.

Sorry, i mis-counted by one :rolleyes:. I didn't say his car wasn't rare. It's more rare then my 1 of 18 made and 1 of 88 in total for Long Beach Blue Pearl :wink:

Man, Im gone for a bit and miss this!

Mike, your a nut and I love it! I'd really like an Imola or LBB one day. Congrats and good luck!

Sorry, i mis-counted by one :rolleyes:. I didn't say his car wasn't rare. It's more rare then my 1 of 18 made and 1 of 88 in total for Long Beach Blue Pearl :wink:

Haha...I was merely pointing out that its a very rare Imola let alone all Imola's and very rare for all NSX's. He's in an exclusive club and the only Imola/Onyx owner here on Prime...:biggrin:

Any discussion on rarity reminds me of the line "Remember, you are unique! Just like everyone else." The ironic logic always makes me laugh.

Please do NOT read that as being negative in any way. I love your "new" and truly rare Imola, congrats on a great find. And I love having something that is unique even if ever so slightly different from everyone else's, to make things interesting. I got to see Alum04org's Imola in person last summer, wow. Congrats again on a great acquisition.

Haha...I was merely pointing out that its a very rare Imola let alone all Imola's and very rare for all NSX's. He's in an exclusive club and the only Imola/Onyx owner here on Prime...:biggrin:

Just messing with you :biggrin:, It's a sweet ride!

Back