• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sold the NSX

I love the looks of the GT. Especially the new GTX1. The thing is wide, low slung, and amazingly full of torque.

nice:cool:

11197gt_front_top_1-med.jpg

can't quite get the picture thing down sorry.

Dinan M3, so far absolutely no problems. I have approx. 2K miles and counting. The fit and finish is excelent, the welding on the frame is a work of art. No rattles, annoying thumps, static in radio or anything. The car is solid.

What I miss most ...8000 rpms. I loved to rev the NSX. I get to 6500 rpms on the GT and forget, reaching the cut off comes to soon.

What I like most ...the extra ponies. 550 HP with 500 torque is a ton.

WOW!! Beautiful....just Beautiful!!

I saw one in person a few months ago (at the Dealer); it was F/S....they "only" had a mark-up of $100,000 :rolleyes:

But in person the car was Stunning :)

Nice color Choice too

liftshard said:
How does it feel knowing a Z06 can smoke you?

I think you should sell your NSX, Buy a New Z06 and then find a new forum where people dont think your an idiot:wink: But thats just me being me.

I've seen and heard a few of these bad boys in and around Dana Point and I think they're stunning. Someone local has a bright blue with white stripes and it's breath taking.

And you're right... they're huge when compared to the NSX.

Congrat's to you. I wish you many happy, safe miles of joy without any unpleasantries from Johnny Law:smile:

NICE123 said:
Two completely different cars. The Ford is a beast no frills, carpet, cruise controll, spare tire, trunk. The Ford you can tell is meant to go to the track.

For plain comfort, miss the hell out of NSX. Also that high rev, sweet sound, is completely different then the grunt of the GT. Both sound fantastic.

The GT is much bigger then the NSX, noticed right away.

As most articles point out the visability is not nearly as good in the GT, you really have to get used to trusting those side mirrors.

Hey I totally agree with you... But hang on... I'm talking about my NSX's !!! :biggrin:

Let me re-cap:

"Two completely different cars. The TT is a beast no frills, carpet, cruise controll, spare tire, trunk, air con, radio. The TT you can tell is meant to go to the track.

For plain comfort, I bought the '98 NSX. Also that high rev, sweet sound, is completely different then the grunt of the TT. Both sound fantastic.

The TT is much lighter then the '98, noticed right away.

As most articles point out the visability is not nearly as good in the TT, you really have to get used to trusting those side mirrors.!!!:biggrin:

Congratulations on your purchase... I love the GT actually!!! I just found it funny that the things you said about the GT sounded like the reasons I bought a "road" NSX to go with the "Track" NSX...

liftshard said:

You make a comment about that and then say he should of bought a Ferrari that is slower than both of the cars with about four times the maint. costs.

Does this sound funny to you? I am pretty sure that 95% of the people reading this didn't find it funny either.

The Ford GT has 550hp as stated by the manufacturer, not some hypothetical number that people are claiming it has. I saw a road test with the car running 11.2 in the quarter, I have never seen a test with the Z06 running anywhere near that time.

You are the problem with this forum lately, it only takes a handful of people like you to wreak a forum. You state numbers as fact even though they are wrong, you try to stuff your opinions down others throats and then claim, I was joking and you guys sure must have thin skin.

I am done with you, you really aren't worth the time or effort.

BTW NICE123, Nice car! Enjoy it in good health.

The Kid said:
I think you should sell your NSX, Buy a New Z06 and then find a new forum where people dont think your an idiot:wink: But thats just me being me.

I think he might have a hard time finding a forum like that!

nice gt man. i saw one for the first time a few weeks back. i still cant get over how wide the tires were on that sucka. enjoy the new ride!

What a cool wife, welcome back!

Enjoy the GT, that is a fine looking machine.

The Kid said:
Originally Posted by The Kid
I think you should sell your NSX, Buy a New Z06 and then find a new forum where people dont think your an idiot But thats just me being me.

Carguy! said:
I think he might have a hard time finding a forum like that!

Imma call BOTH your Bosses and tell on you....lol:biggrin:

Congrats on the purchase of an amazing car. I finally got to see a Red one with white stripes the other day up close and WOW !!! Talked with the owner for a few minutes and was even more impressed.
Enjoy it.:smile:

liftshard said:

*Not even a smiley face to indicate this was a joke. The only joke here is Lifstshard.

Lud-Please ban liftshard from this forum. The history of disparaging remarks is well documented.

liftshard said:
He got a Koenigsegg CCR??? Whoa, I am totally on the wrong thread. I got two words for American Made sports car owners: "expect depreciation."

Next time I want to spend my money I will be sure to consult you first. :rolleyes:
What happened to you? The last few weeks your posts have been rude in nature.

Sweet GT! I love the picture of the front from up high - it seriously looks like the head of a viper snake. That is one bad-ass car. How about the parking situation? I'm sure you park way out to avoid dings, but don't you have to have a certain amount of side clearance to get in and out due to the door design? And do you crack your noggin every time you get in/out?

Thanks for all the "welcome backs". I should be getting the 91 back the 2nd week in January. I know the windsheild strip along the top has been fixed. Also, the windows are now tinted. Other than that only about 300 miles have been added. Still very low milage, under 30K.

Back