• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Soliciting Ideas for NSX Club Merchandise

ascot71 said:
how about a nice wall calendar
Would sure beat some of the gastly things we have hanging around here now!
What, you have something against nak... Oops! Never mind! :eek:

Thanks for all the suggestions, keep 'em coming...

ascot71 said:
...how about a nice wall calendar with a new picture for each month.
I was thinking the same thing, just not in relation to NSXCA merchandise. Not that I wouldn't want it available from NSXCA, just didn't think of it in relation to this thread. I had always thought that if Rand could do a year in advance, along with other types of pics, i.e., engine bays, interiors, etc., that he would have something to sell.

nsxtasy said:
Several people here have asked about getting quality license plate frames. Suppose we made these available, in a nice heavy weight rustproof metal in a variety of finishes.

Let's say we offered any of these for around $30 plus shipping:

- satin textured (brushed silvery metal)
- polished metal (chrome look)
- powder coated black (flat black)
- black pearl (gloss black)

Which finish would you choose?

Would anyone prefer a carbon fiber look frame if it were available but at a higher price, say around $45 plus shipping?

Sign me up for a carbon fiber plate and one of the fitted Flex-Fit caps that POWERED_BY_HONDA recommended!!

My ideas:
1) Necktie
2) Cufflinks
3) Zippo Lighters with insignia
4) Patches that one could sew onto their existing clothing
5) Ski hats for all the snow-nuts like me
6) Winter scarves
7) Some simple fabric seat covers........nothing too fancy but fitted
8) Keychains.....money clips.......wallets
9) General stickers to slap on stuff
10) NSX Thong underwear

As an honorarium for my wonderful suggestions, I would gladly accept one of each item.............except for the thongs for which I would like enough for two weeks or so..............three pair should suffice. :D :D :D

Hats!!!!!!! The style that has the hard shell in the front that is rounded not square. In black and tan with discreet "NSX" lettering in contrasting color.:eek: :D

I'll take a black pearl frame with NSXCA in red NSX font lettering if it looks nice. Thanks for arranging this!

I'd like to get a NSX-CA coffee mug, with a picture of the NSX on it as well as the NSX-CA logo. Preferably a beautiful blue NSX!

Chip

How about a DVD with pictures and video clips of NSXPO, I am sure you could charge 30 or 40 dollars as most of us who couldnt go this year would like to have a record of the festivities.

Armando