• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some Boston Pix along Charles River

Here are some pix I took today.. I prob gonna retake the Riversight picture.. its a pity that it didnt show up good.. I hope I will be able to retake it and post as picture of the "next" month hehe

river.JPG

Nice view along Charles river with Boston's landmark Prudential Center at the back

side1.JPG

Another side of the Charlesriver
side3.JPG

With ??? university Library as backgorund

rear.JPG

Nice view of Cambridge apartments..

rear2.JPG

Another rear shot

head.JPG

"LET THERE BE LIGHT!!"

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 06 February 2003).]

very nice quality shots...
i echo that comment on red cars... s-e-x-y!
smile.gif

Love your QUAD exhausts... the ultimate in having a 'car with a serious attitude'...
biggrin.gif

Very nice!! You should've taken me along so that I could take a picture of you and the car, too
smile.gif

Beautiful car. Very nice and clean. Good quality pictures. However, in my opinion, those wheels do not belong on an NSX.

hehe you are not the first one to say it.. but I love 5 spokes.. especially the kind with are on the older Ferraris..

Originally posted by codered:
Beautiful car. Very nice and clean. Good quality pictures. However, in my opinion, those wheels do not belong on an NSX.

ya right.. you are always toooo busy...
frown.gif

Originally posted by Tiger740:
Very nice!! You should've taken me along so that I could take a picture of you and the car, too
smile.gif

Thanks spartan!

I wish to see your car too if possible..
biggrin.gif

Here are the sizes

Speedline
front: 16x7.5 225 45 16
rear: 17x9.5 265 40 17

Originally posted by spartan2-3:
Hey Boston, now that you brought it up. What size tires/wheels are you running?

Im with you on 5 spoke Ferrari wheels.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 07 February 2003).]

What's odd about the wheels is that when I first looked at them I thought the front and rear were different styles. The concave and convex difference threw me off.

-Jim

Ya its a bit odd... I would love to have all of them curving outward.. one of my friends on prime suggested it might be because of the offset probs..

Originally posted by Jimbo:
What's odd about the wheels is that when I first looked at them I thought the front and rear were different styles. The concave and convex difference threw me off.

-Jim

Hi
nope I didnt undergrad at USC, my friend who studies there gave me that as a gift.

heres a pic of dual beauties. on Commonwealth Ave. Boston University

Dual beauties
My NSX and the Yellow BUG

hehe

bug.JPG

i see snow on comm. ave in that picture, is that recently?, i'm in that area all the time, but unfortunately I'm driving my Escalade due to the weather and the fact that my new NSX is laid up at the stereo shop until april. Can't wait for spring!!!

ya its recent..
and btw.. you gonna put ur nsx in a stereo shop till spring.. wont u be worried that the shop guys gona drive it? why not pit it at home till spring?

Originally posted by mikescg:
i see snow on comm. ave in that picture, is that recently?, i'm in that area all the time, but unfortunately I'm driving my Escalade due to the weather and the fact that my new NSX is laid up at the stereo shop until april. Can't wait for spring!!!

RyRy:

I think that USC tag is for the "Real USC" Go Gamecocks! Not Southern Cal....

A fellow Gamecock,

------------------
Biaggi
92 NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

my car is in my friend's stereo shop which is right around the corner from my business. That is the only reason i would feel comfortable leaving my car there. I still end up checking on it every other day, i'm having some seperation anxiety issues!!!

Back