• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

some pics from 2days track driving

hard to think that 2 of the pics is over 100 mph when photo is shoot, and 1 is 70 mph anyway all works great,buffle plate , and the accusump that never kicked in
that feels nice //M

Last edited:
I see a camera mounted on the roof in one picture.. Do you have any video to share? :)

Wow that is the least intrusive front "plate" I've ever seen....yay for Sweden!

Thats awesome.

Not one scratch on your front lip! :biggrin:

+1

LOL... what is that thing??

well former owner made that heat ex on hood, works great but the finnish is not perfect, but im gonna have it there until i change the hood cuz the funktion is superb. but for next season there will be a seibon vented hood instead.

well former owner made that heat ex on hood, works great but the finnish is not perfect, but im gonna have it there until i change the hood cuz the funktion is superb. but for next season there will be a seibon vented hood instead.

I see. OK Cool. You may want to contact downforce about their hood. I think it is fantastic. I have had mine for 3 years now, it is a perfect fit. Like... factory hood. It has been through many car washes, the been baked in the hot sun, gone through cold freezing winters. Still looks perfect, no fade, no bending, no issues. I see some have had issues with seibon even if it is a bit cheaper. Talk to the guys at DF, they will work a bit with you on price.

Back