• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some pics

Ok,

Seem to have got almost everything worked out. Car runs great.

DSC00330.JPG

DSC00333.JPG

DSC00337.JPG

DSC00336.JPG

DSC00342.JPG

Don your car looks great!
That hood is looking good. :cool:

Last edited:
KAISER silver, HRE wheels, BREMBO brakes, ARC intake, COMPTECH supercharger, dang.... clean as clean gets...:eek: :D

donwon

This is by far the best non-widebodykit assembly I've seen so far for pre02 NSX. If Honda is to provide extra option for NSX these are them.

I like it very much:D

Don,
I am a recent owner of a '99 Kaiser Silver (the best color), and I am in love. But your car looks amazing. Absolutely awesome. I spent almost a day detailing her, but I definitely think yours gleems much more. Perhaps you could share your techniques and products used. The car looks great.
Jesse

Very very nice!

Awesome color and selection of parts!

Only improvement could be a wing that flushes better with the car, F40 style. But that's minor...

As said: wonderful!

very nice

You car looks really good. I especially like the wing. Very tasteful.

BTW - what rims are on that BMW 3 Series? They look like SSR GT-7. Anyone know if SSR GT-7 is available for the NSX yet?

Re: very nice

mickeylex said:

BTW - what rims are on that BMW 3 Series? They look like SSR GT-7. Anyone know if SSR GT-7 is available for the NSX yet?

The rims are HRE 547. I do not know if they are 547 R but they are 547. BTW, the car is simply awesome looking. You would be hard pressed to find a better looking NSX IMO.:) JUst awesome.:D

Re: Re: very nice

Don, your car looks awesome!!! Very clean modds and that engine bay looks like art work. Nice job!

mickeylex said:

The wheels on the BMW, look like Roja wheels that several NSXer's are currently running.

ekin95 said:
The rims are HRE 547. I do not know if they are 547 R but they are 547. BTW, the car is simply awesome looking. You would be hard pressed to find a better looking NSX IMO.:) JUst awesome.:D

They are HRE 547R's, because of the flat deep lip. The regular HRE's have a double lip in a sense.

Regards,
- Z

Thanks guys. Just in time for summer :)

Z knows his wheels. The bimmer has roja formula 7's

Foxy-abbey: Its just standard procedure zaino on there. I put a small amount on at AK's zaino day, but it really doesnt have that much on there.

Don,
Thanks for the reply. I used Meguiars NXT and P21S after claying and Meguiars Show Car Glaze. I was pleased. As noted in previous posts, the NXT is real easy on and off. That Zaino looks awesome. You don't use any polish or glaze?
Jesse

Foxy:

I heard that alot of folks are happy with NXT. I used z-2, and z-5. I think Z-2 is a polish, and z-5 is supposed to treat the swirls.

The good thing about silver is that you really only need a few coats. At one point I had about 10 coats of zaino, and it looked pretty much the same as it does now.

:)

car is stunning and very tastefully done. Now stop washing the NSX and start doing other jobs like cutting the grass and painting the Garage!!!!!:p:p ;)

I really love that color. Looks beautiful and awesome houses too.

First off your car looks absolutely incredible, but honestly, I thought that the first time I saw a photo of it :D:D:D

I don't want to destroy the topic of this thread, But I'm confused. I thought you had a Basch Boost?? Did anything happen? I'm just very curious since I'm still on the fence with FI and you have a 3.2 like me:):)

Back