• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Someone please buy this car before I do ... JH4NA21603T000017

Looks like it has a new owner ... "For Sale" section of Prime now shows car as SOLD.

Good news folks, she is on her way to NJ!!! Needless to say, Pooh and I are very excited. MandMAuto has been a true gentlemen the entire process. I can't thank him enough.

797451003_SG4rH-M.jpg
802508761_BY26y-M.jpg

Will be posting my Silver/Black 92 for sale shortly. :smile:

Last edited:
WOW….
What a beauty !
Congratulations brother to both you and Karla !

So is Karla going to let you drive it ?....LOL...

Good news folks, she is on her way to NJ!!! Needless to say, Pooh and I are very excited. MandMAuto has been a true gentlemen the entire process. I can't thank him enough.

797451003_SG4rH-M.jpg
802508761_BY26y-M.jpg

Will be posting by Silver/Black 92 for sale shortly. :smile:

Last edited:
I wonder if the engine is still reliable after they removed the Super Charger? doesnt that stress the piston rings?

You sneaky nsx freak...Don:biggrin: Nice "upgrade"...Btw It dos'nt matter what was done to the motor...Larry B is the Dons personal Pit crew...:wink: Nice to see an imola come East.....

Congrats. Beautiful car.

CONGRATS and welcome Don and Karla to Imolaville. Silver gets a bit boring, no? (J.K.!) What a surprise. 'Preciate the new news :wink:

Thanks folks! Shad from Driving Ambition gave the car a big thumbs up. Remember it's a Honda. :biggrin:

Thanks folks! Shad from Driving Ambition gave the car a big thumbs up. Remember it's a Honda. :biggrin:

I have not seen so mush excitement since OBAMA became president
, i wish it would have lasted longer , anyway lets go back to the real world !
First I thank everybody who helped build the momentum about this NSX , and I also thank Shad from Driving Ambition that helped me with his expertise to make this NSX be a real NSX again , and at last i thank Don who bought the car and trusted me with this long distance transaction .

As a car dealer I have never bought or sold a NSX , this is the first time .
You know this NSXS , they are hard to find .
I have sold many many cars through the years including Porshe`s , Lamborghini's and Viper`s but after after my experience with this NSX my concept about sport cars really changed , i love the NSX , i love the way it drives , the way it handles and the way it is built , i am sure it is the best sport car ever built .
In my opinion the only thing that i found that is more beautiful and exiting then the NSX are woman ,specialy RED HEADS
icon8.gif
of course not just any , but that is my opinion and with no offense to any woman out there .
Red heads and Imola orange , there is a connection !!!!!!????????
I am an NSX fan for life .

Yup Imola's are quite rare and when people see them they usually want one!:biggrin:

Worked for me. You can't appreciate this color until you see it in person.

The eagle has landed and she is beautifull!!!! :smile: Thanks to all who helped make this a reality!

815498790_AnUPV-M.jpg

As you would say Don: "very nice":cool:

very nice:biggrin:

Looking good Don! :cool: I thought you were going to sell that TL-S. I guess you just can't get enough of it. :wink:

Feeling good Aaron. But do you mean Alan's TL-S??? There is now a new proud owner of that car too! :biggrin:

Feeling good Aaron. But do you mean Alan's TL-S??? There is now a new proud owner of that car too! :biggrin:

Wow, you are moving product over there. I can't wait to see the new ride at the next GTG. :biggrin:

Great and beautiful automobile - congrats - cheers :smile: and enjoy! Jay

Back