• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Something Very Special Has Just Happened!!!

For the past week, Mike B(Arista5) has been working on purchasing a very special NSX...think RAREST of the RARE...well the deal has just been completed and his new NSX is in transit to LI, NY. I will let Mike fill you in on the details....I don't want to steal his thunder.

All that being said....I am now the proud owner of my current 91 Blk/Ivy
and.....I just purchased Arista5's 05 Silverstone/Onyx.:biggrin:

Mission Accomplished Mike!

INCREDIBLE FIND!!!

good deal...his car was meticulously cared for,in fact I think he trailered it to nsxpo for fear of rain.:eek:

For the past week, Mike B(Arista5) has been working on purchasing a very special NSX...think RAREST of the RARE...

Any chance the "rare" find is a certain white Type R replica? I noticed that the seller has taken down all the for sale postings on the interweb.

good deal...his car was meticulously cared for,in fact I think he trailered it to nsxpo for fear of rain.:eek:

He was going to trailer but when he saw the rain he left it at home:eek:
We pal out a fair amount....he's treats his cars like they're his pets!!

Not the NSX-R replica Bob!....Mike is more of a stock guy....perfect for his(and my)stocky build.

Last edited:
RobD happy for your deal - the 2002 + silverstone in person is awesome! And you have been gunning for it. All good. :biggrin:
Two NSX club now, eh?

And the Mike? The Arista5? Can't wait for public consumption :wink:

RobD happy for your deal - the 2002 + silverstone in person is awesome! And you have been gunning for it. All good. :biggrin:
Two NSX club now, eh?

And the Mike? The Arista5? Can't wait for public consumption :wink:

Thank You...I'm real excited to get my hands on that Silverstone...Mike's trailing his new car back right now....he'll post soon!

PS-I'm not 100% sure if I'm keeping both...I just don't have the room for all the cars(6 in total) and I have a buyer waiting for the 91 already!

Thank You...I'm real excited to get my hands on that Silverstone...Mike's trailing his new car back right now....he'll post soon!

PS-I'm not 100% sure if I'm keeping both...I just don't have the room for all the cars(6 in total) and I have a buyer waiting for the 91 already!

That does present a dilemna..... not having enough space (holy crap! 6 cars?
:tongue: ). And, in having a buyer lined up for your 1991 NSX. Certain you will have tugs at your heart if you part.

Back