• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Songs that make you drive fast

i had a cassette single of metallica's enter sandman years ago. the second song "STONE COLD CRAZY' i challenge anyone not to listen to that and get the heart pumping. Anyone know where i could get it on cd??

Korn-Freak on a leash

System of a down-anything they're great!

Sepultura-arise from the album arise

That old techno song 'here's Johnny'

Prodigy-Breathe

Red hot chilli peppers-suck my kiss, sikamicanico

Coal chamber-something told me, from the 'dark days' album

plus all the above y'all got great taste!

ahh too many more....................

AJNSX-

Seeing Korn on your list reminded me of a time cruising in ths S-Class down 495 going into Washington D.C. with Korn's "Got the Life" on. Lets just say that before I realized what was going on, I was cruising at Autobahn speeds:D "I'm sorry officer, I swear the music made me do it!!"

Conor

Hi

I have not done that much speeding or listning to music yet in my NSX. But I probably will when I take it out in april/may. :)

These bands have always made it hard to keep within the speed limit:

Rammstein

ZZTop

Clawfinger

And ofcourse the usual mix of Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and more.

If the above will not make me speed the sound of Tubi
here and here will :D

Regards

Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar (surprised only one person picked it)
Going the Distance - Cake
Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
Come Out and Play - The Offspring
Firestarter - Prodigy
Can't Stop - Chili Peppers

Seeing Korn on your list reminded me of a time cruising in ths S-Class down 495 going into Washington D.C. with Korn's "Got the Life" on.

Is that the film clip where they drive a red ferrari off of an unfinished freeway, watching it crash and burn? Dont get any ideas!:p

I listen to so much stuff that makes me drive fast this list could take days to complete....here are just a couple of them.

Linkin Park - 'Numb'

Darude - 'Feel The Beat'

Safri Duo - 'Played-A-Live'

Sammy Hagar - 'I Can't Drive 55' (my Dad bought this for me)

Garbage - 'Push It'

U2 - 'Where The Streets Have No Name'

Rob Zombie - 'Dragula'

Metallica - 'Enter Sandman'

I really get into a zone with most trance/techno music and it just makes me want to go. Of course any other type of music with a powerful and intensely strong instrumental hit will pin the gas pedal to the floor. 'Honest officer...it was the music through my Bose stereo....' :D

Dead Flowers-Rolling Stones
Fake Plastic Trees-Radiohead
One Piece at a Time-Johnny Cash
Tilt-Till it Kills(album)
Rudy can't Fail-Clash
Summer Babe-Pavement
Photobooth-Death Cab for Cutie
Subterainean Homesick Blues-Bob Dylan
Ocean Man-Ween
Trailer Trash-Modest Mouse

Since I always speed (and get tickets) I need music that will SLOW me down like:

-Xanadu soundtrack
-Smiths
-theme from spongebob
and of course....Kenny Rodgers

Can we label our favourite music into genre too???

I'm always looking for fast techno/trance/dance for the gym... hard rock might work on the road, but not with weights. Any awesome techno tracks guys???

btw, love the "William Hung" joke. i heard the original "She bangs" the other day... that song is totally tainted now. :D

I have a guy that works for me burn a new disc every week.
I told him to burn that song ...........move get out the way
get out the way move.

You know the one.
He knows I like to play the music loud, so I take off with my car booming to this song, and me singing along.
Just when it gets to the middle of the song it changes to.................William Hung" singing "She bangs".

I have never laughed so hard in my life.

prova4re said:
get out the way move.

You know the one.
He knows I like to play the music loud, so I take off with my car booming to this song, and me singing along.
Just when it gets to the middle of the song it changes to.................William Hung" singing "She bangs".

classic...

prova4re said:
get out the way move.

You know the one.

LOL:D :D :D Sounds like something I would do.

Back