• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sos sport 350 clutch, can't get into gear after installation.

Help please, I have a 1997 Nsx and just finish installing an sos 350 clutch. After bleeding, the pedal , it feels good like stock but the only thing is it is very hard to go into gear when engine is running, and can't go into 5th gear. With engine off it goes in pretty smooth but still not into 5th gear. It was getting late so the only thing I didn't do is adjust the clutch pedal, Im really hoping it's the pedal adjustment and not a defective pressure plate. any one with this kind of experience?

I see you didn't do the clutch pedal adjustment yet. I know when mine was installed per the instructions, my install shop did have to adjust the clutch pedal and it drove fine when I picked it up.

Chris k, I hope that is what it is, I we ran out of time at the shop so that's the only thing we didn't do. But I'm going back to the shop today to finish up, I hope it's just that pedal adjustment and we are all good. Hehe. The pedal did feel like stock or even lifter than stock so I figure we were all good to go. I notice when putting the clutch on with the alignment tool, once I pull the tool out the throw out bearing is kinda loose, shouldn't there be some pressure from the pressure plate holding it in place? That's the only thing that look odd to me. When tranny went on,with the shift fork click in place, that throw out bearing was cool sliding back and forth so I figure that was alright tho. Anyone of u guys done one of these clutch yourseft before???????

Back