• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoS White Gauge Faces

I am interested in buying the white gauges as well. But I fear letting a "professional" install them. Who would be considered a professional? The local stereo shop? A certified tech? My mom? Chris, can you give more info on this? Has anyone done a write up on how to do this conversion. Maybe the the Facts Nazi knows something I don't!

I'm the Forums Nazi, and I specialize in providing links to topics previously discussed in the NSXprime forums.

My late brother was the FAQ Nazi.

[This message has been edited by Forums Nazi (edited 11 November 2001).]

Discussed here:
http://www.nsxsc.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000071.html

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info

I did it my self but have heard of two bad experiences out there. You need to grind a small vice grip needle nose plier to clamp the shaft and pry the indicator needle off. Calibration is a mother also. Warm the car up and mark all the indications inc idle rpm. Also, get a rpm reference at 40mph. Put needles on part way on their shaft so you can adjust. You might need to change the needle stops so all rest in same position with power off on car. Not for the meek but can be done. Dan

Back