• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source 1 Automotive End of year event.

Save the date guys! It was HUGE last year and this year is looking even better.

Saturday October 15th Starting at 4pm. This Event will go until everyone wants to leave. Plan on having an even better turn out than last year where we had 16-17 NSX and over 30 S2000's!

Some changes possible :

Having a DJ or band
Catering instead of grilling out.

Last year we had a "spirited drive" and I felt it kind of ended the event so I will not be having one this year. I know the local S2KI guys went on a drive prior to this event last year so I will post that info if they are doing that again.

This is our way of saying thank you for all of the support the community shows us so we welcome everyone to come! It is not a NSXCA sponsored event so it is open to all makes and models of cars, trucks, vans, suv whatever. We just like having a bunch of gear heads hanging out and talking cars!

So again save the date and I will post up more info as it is available!

Thanks!

Brian

Dont forget to "like" Source 1 on facebook by following this link:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Source-1-Automotive/128352767197049

Last edited:
Will keep the date in mind and see. So far saturday, all, are no go for us.

We'll keep u posted. We would love to attend, last year was GREAT.

I'd love to come check this out. I'd even be on good behavior.:eek: However, there's no way I can get out of work.
Hopefully, next year.
Chris

Is this happeneing, doesn't seem to be a lot of interest. If it's going to be like last year, I'll definately be there and will try to get the S2Kcincinnati fellas to come as well.

I plan on attending and a co-worker said he will also.
If there are more people from the Columbus area interested in caravanning let me know.
Brian do you have any more information on the S2KI drive happening earlier in the day?

I plan on attending and a co-worker said he will also.
If there are more people from the Columbus area interested in caravanning let me know.
Brian do you have any more information on the S2KI drive happening earlier in the day?

Sorry I do not. May want to check on s2ki.com or something. They may not be doing it this year I just remeber last year a TON of them showed up at one time and they had been out on a drive prior to coming to my shop.

Ohio S2KI has been dead for a while; since Wake the Dragon. Not sure why. Aaron (Subaru STI) is the one who usually puts the good drives together. Should I try to contact him?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ohio S2KI has been dead for a while; since Wake the Dragon. Not sure why. Aaron (Subaru STI) is the one who usually puts the good drives together. Should I try to contact him?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yea please.. Obviously I will be setting up and getting ready for the cruise in so a drive prior will be impossible for us.

New Ohio owner here, unfortunately I am unable to make it down for this event.

Brian, do you normally have a spring event? I would love to meet some of the other local NSX owners.

Back