• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source for '99 owners manual and such...

My used '99 came with a nekid glove box, and I am trying to get all the nifty documentation and manuals/cases that came OEM. I've been searching Ebay daily for two months without success.

Used or new would be fine, but I want the complete package rather than just the manual.

Suggestions? Anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Try Acura??
When I bought my '98 Honda NSX-T about 10 months ago, I asked my Honda dealer if they could order me a '98 ownersmanual.
It turned out that even though it seems to be out of production, Honda Europe had 1 last OE '98 ownersmanual left available which I immediatly ordered:smile:

Try Acura??
When I bought my '98 Honda NSX-T about 10 months ago, I asked my Honda dealer if they could order me a '98 ownersmanual.
It turned out that even though it seems to be out of production, Honda Europe had 1 last OE '98 ownersmanual left available which I immediatly ordered:smile:

I tried Acura. No dice, but they are continuing to ask around.

Helminc.com has the owners manual, but not the assorted paraphernalia. I may order from them if I cannot find all the goodies in one batch.

Back