• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Beach Breakfast Club's (SBBC) 4th Annual Key Largo Run (Dec. 5th)

OK, going to wash my car right now :)

Oil changed 2 days ago -brand new spanking purple love- + new filter + new fluids :D .... tires are also new, all ready! :D

See you guys tomorrow!

Oscar

PS: I hope Casey wakes up happy LOL

I'm not washing my car and I haven't changed the oil in six months. I'm going to see if I can ultimately have the dirtiest NSX inside and out. :biggrin:

I'm not washing my car and I haven't changed the oil in six months. I'm going to see if I can ultimately have the dirtiest NSX inside and out. :biggrin:

a sign of what you have done ... LOLOLOLOL

Those of you who didn't show missed a very enjoyable drive to the upper keys. There was very little drama on the road and the participants were extremely friendly.

Thank you MJ for a well organized gtg.

Great meeting everyone today! Fantastic run and good weather to boot! We'll definitely have to do this again soon.

Below is the URL to 75 "good" pictures I took today. The images are scaled back to save bandwidth. However, if you find a picture you like and want the original size, just shoot me a PM or email.
SBBC - Key Largo Run 2009

4161416102_4ebe84028c.jpg

Cheers!
Cris (Yellow BoxsterS)

Likewise! I came down with some sort of bug. I went to sleep around 10PM on Friday night and when I next opened my eyes, it was after 6PM on Saturday!

Come on Hugh, that's a lame excuse. We know that you are coming out as Tiger's 12th mistress and that you were spending the night with him.

Back