• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sparco Torino 2 Limited Edition Seats (Cincinnati area buyers)

Sparco Torino 2 Limited Edition Seats

I am selling a pair of Sparco Torino 2 Limited Edition seats with Taitec bottom mount seat rails. The limited edition designation refers to the rare color combination of black with red trim as compared with the stock Sparco Torino 2 seats that are red with black trim.

These seats were taken out of my NSX when I changed the interior color scheme. They are in excellent condition and the Taitec bottom mount seat rails are brand new (purchased 10/30/08).

The original price for the seats and rails was $1796. I replaced the Taitec seat rails at a cost of $655. I am asking $1050 for the seats and brand new rails. In comparison, new Sparco Torino 2 seats (not limited edition) are $1198 (pair) and the Taitec bottom mount rails are $655 (pair) for a total of $1853 if purchased brand new.

Seats are available for local pick-up only in Cincinnati (i.e., no shipping). Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions. The seats are available for viewing by potential buyers in the Cincinnati area.

Picture of the seats in my NSX (all photos are unretouched other than sizing):

Pictures of seat #1:

1_front.jpg

1_left.jpg

1_right.jpg

1_back.jpg

Pictures of seat #2

2_front.jpg

2_left.jpg

2_right.jpg

2_back.jpg

Last edited: