• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spare tyre

Hello guys
Does anyone know is it possible to purchase a new 165/80 15 fold flex tyre as what I can see there not manufactured any more.(talking about leaving people up the creek without a spare tyre)So if not available do we swap the spare for a can of puncture repair

I have a 16/17 spare I need to sell. Don't know what smallest size is but I can measure if you like.

My understanding is that the bare tires are impossible to get but that you may be able to find a Mercedes equivalent mounted and have it moved to the nsx wheel.

Edit: oops, didn't notice country. Do some searches on here for Mercedes and that may help.

G'Day jwmelvin

T

- - - Updated - - -

G'Day jwmelvin

Tyre size is 165/80D 15 Bridgestone Fold Flex Favorite and pretty sure no longer available but just posted it as you never know that someone may come up with a solution.Thanks for your interest

Hello guys
Does anyone know is it possible to purchase a new 165/80 15 fold flex tyre as what I can see there not manufactured any more.(talking about leaving people up the creek without a spare tyre)So if not available do we swap the spare for a can of puncture repair

Join RACV the card in your wallet weighs less

Last edited:
Thanks all...very useful info...as always, the Prime/NSX community, from all over the world, comes to the rescue. Now I know what to do and where to start looking.
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all, Paul

Back