• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spartacus: vengeance .

I thought the new guy looks like a wimp. Not that Andy was a big guy, but much better than the new guy.

Nonetheless, can't wait to see it.

I think you can watch first episode on starz website. He doesn't feel shoes of old guy but he does a good job. Show is still full of chicks and gore so it's awesome haha

I loved Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena, but I was kind of disappointed with Vengeance, but the season finale was great. I wonder if theyre bringing it back for another season?

I loved Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena, but I was kind of disappointed with Vengeance, but the season finale was great. I wonder if theyre bringing it back for another season?

It was not as good since they killed all the characters that were great in the first season. I think they should have done several season with batiartis.

Anyway, they said season 4 is coming 2013.

That was a hell of a finale!

The next season will have Crassus and a young Julius Caesar battling Spartacus & Co. A whole new set of bad guys and bad girls in new locations.

That was a hell of a finale!

The next season will have Crassus and a young Julius Caesar battling Spartacus & Co. A whole new set of bad guys and bad girls in new locations.

Has to have a whole new set of bad guys, they killed all of the current ones!

The first and second season had a really good story with well developed characters. The 3rd, not so much. It was still good though.

I really enjoyed the 2nd, ie prequel. They could have make another couple seasons with that cast and I would have been happy.

Back