• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Speaking of Yoko A022s, apparently TireRack is no longer carrying them?

Went on TireRack this morning to order a new set of fronts, and apparently they are no longer carrying the OEM NSX tires anymore. All their web site is now offering in a matched set is some Dunlop Diarrhea tire. :mad:

So if they are truly no longer offering the OEM Bridgestone or Yokohama tires, does anyone know any other place that has good mail order prices on these, because none of the local dealers around the Melbourne, Florida area can get them at a fair price. :frown:

Thanks, at least they have them at a decent price. I'd like to hear if anyone has used that company though.

I have been thinking about going with the Falkins that Dali Racing sells, but I need to research how fast those wear out, how loud they get, etc.

dnicho05 said:
How did you get that to come up? I went the normal route of selecting car type, etc., and they they weren't in the list.

I went directly to the tires/manufactuer/complete list

You have to click on the complete list to get the listing for all the tires.....I know they used to have another catagory which was something like STOCK OEM EQUIP and they used to be listed under that but anyway here is what you are looking for.

I've dealth with the Tires-easy.com. Poor customer service, poor english. But if you order online you get what you want :) Great prices to for us cheapies.

CarCrazed4Life said:
I've dealth with the Tires-easy.com...<snip>

You making fun of my typos?! :wink:

Back