• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Speedstar Spring/Summer BBQ Meet 2013!!

Spring is just around the corner and we are pretty sure alot of NSX's will be out of hibernation very shortly. Recently we've been speaking to a few NSX Prime members and they suggest to have a BBQ gathering/meet this year at our facility. I think this would be a great opportunity for members to meet up and have a place to hang around. Of course Food and beverages on us :biggrin::biggrin: Let's us know if you guys have any preference on the date? I am sure it will be a great turn out :encouragement:

185 Bullock Drive #8
Markham Ontario, L3P7R4

Date/Time:
TBD

Count me in. Guys Speed Star is a fantastic shop that I definitely recommend to those that have not checked it out to do so. It's also good excuse for us to get our cars out together not unlike our coffee and short cruise meets with free food. Heck we can do a cruise right after for those interested! Let's set something for mid may or early June. Come on people chime in!

I'm down for sure. Car is already there lol

IMG_4794_zpsc515c987.jpg

Last edited:
1) butter78
2) Coolberg + 1
3) Sean firth
4) pchpleno (Bruno)
5) NSaneXr
6) fenixv8
7) Sze Chi

Thinking about sometime in May or June..should have enough time for everyone to get their ride ready :victorious:

Frank/Albert,

NSaneXr is right. There might be quite a few NSXs missing that weekend as this is a yearly event that a lot of local owners attend. It's a whole weekend event.

Sean

Last edited:
Albert, thanks for making the effort to put this together. Sure the gang would like to learn more about your shop and service offering. Thinking if we can do the BBQ earlier say towards the end of April (20, 21, 27 or 28) as a quasi NSXCC function. Bash will call you to speak more about this tomorrow. And YES, I would definitely attend the event.
Owen

Last edited:
Spoke to Albert...Sunday, April 28th it is! Cruise followed by bbq, sweet! More details to follow...

BASH

might to be able to make it to this one if i dont work late.....:(

Back