• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spoon Sports Convex Rear View Mirror (NEW), Blue Convex Side Mirror Inserts, & OEM re

Spoon Sports Convex Rear View Mirror (NEW), Blue Convex Side Mirror Inserts, & OEM re

UPDATED

Spoon Sports Convex Rear View Mirror (NEW), Blue Convex Side Mirror Inserts, & OEM rear view mirror

I have some great unique items for sale.

I have been saving these to install on my car but a move to a condo might force me to sell the NSX

As a result I am selling my personal stash of cool stuff.

I am selling the following items as a group. You will get all of the following:

SOLD(1)Brand new authentic Spoon Sports convex tinted NSX specific rear view mirror insert.SOLD
(2)OEM NSX rear view mirror and glass $50
(3)Pair of new convex tinted side mirror glass inserts. $50

These rare items are a very nice upgrade to any NSX. As most of us know the NSX doesn't have the best blind spots, esp. with the type-r rear wing. The Spoon Sports insert helps eliminate these issues and keeps peoples brights from blinding the driver. The install is easy and the glass inserts ON TOP OF your existing glass; no disassembly required. It even comes with a suction cup to keep your fingerprints off it.

The glass side mirrors replace your existing glass and I can provide install instructions. The glass has some dust on it from sitting that will clean right off. The convex shape of these side mirrors allows 100% more viewing angle!

I am also including an OEM rear view mirror and glass in case you don't want to modify your stock one.

$155 for everything!

Email me at [email protected]

I have 100% positive feedback on Prime.

Thanks!

List Date: 10/16/2012

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: Spoon Sports Convex Rear View Mirror (NEW), Blue Convex Side Mirror Inserts, & OEM rear view mirror
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $165 + $10 Shipping
Retails for: $500 | You Save $335 | That's a 67% Discount!

--------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back