• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted 02 Blk on blk at Cerritos acura on a flatbed

I was at Cerritos acura today to pick up my car... i was talking to Jon Martin when a flatbed rolled in with a 02+ blk on blk on a flatbed with the front end crushed in...

Jon said it happened after C&C anyone know what happened?

I was at Cerritos acura today to pick up my car... i was talking to Jon Martin when a flatbed rolled in with a 02+ blk on blk on a flatbed with the front end crushed in...

Jon said it happened after C&C anyone know what happened?
:eek: any other features? The only black 02's I remember from C&C was Vance's with white (NSX-R?) wheels and I think one with the gold Volks.

Hope it's fixable...

this car was stock maybe exhasut...

but no way fixable... sorry to say but it is a goner :frown:

I wonder if he hit a ladder in the middle of the freeway. I left the C&C early and there was a ladder standing on it's side but opened up completely in the middle of the the first lane of the 405N freeway. I almost ran into it myself, but swerved just in time to miss it.

Sorry to hear about the crash though. Hopefully no one was hurt.

sorry to hear that, whom ever it was:frown:

has to be this one cause i'm pretty sure vance and eric's were okay

stock one on left that was next to brians car
3242824203_3e0148b684_b.jpg

Last edited:
Bummer.:mad: Are you sure it's a gonner? My first one was a black/black. Loved that car. What a shame if it's a gonner.

Bummer.:mad: Are you sure it's a gonner? My first one was a black/black. Loved that car. What a shame if it's a gonner.

well i'm no expect but the bumper was touch the front windshield so i figure the car is totalled... since i had a black one and it looked fine after the accident but insurance totaled it anyways (bent frame).

Back