• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted: Gray 02-05 NSX NH Plates

I was picking up my daugher from work in Port Jeff and spotted a late model Gray beauty with NH plates parked on Main St I rolled by a few times to see if I could find the owner. I was in my 91 Blk/Ivy. Maybe next time...Anyone Here?

I was picking up my daugher from work in Port Jeff and spotted a late model Gray beauty with NH plates parked on Main St I rolled by a few times to see if I could find the owner. I was in my 91 Blk/Ivy. Maybe next time...Anyone Here?

Might be an 03. I was looking at an silver/black 03 back in march/april that was listed on ebay but never sold. Owner lived in NH but had relatives on LI

Owner is on the board if its him. But he was EXTREMELY shady, car was sent to a Body shop by Acura of Nashua. Body shop wouldnt tell me what was done (claiming legal issues but he would have to tell me) they did say it was expensive. Dealer shows Oil pan being replaced and more, car needed to be towed to body shop. the owner refused to admit why it was in the body shop then refused to sell me the car after i found out that info.

Owner also had a AMG Benz and a G500. I believe he was/is some kind of financial planner and lived in Bedford NH.

I still have his name but wont spread it around.

Last edited:
Back