• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted: Yellow NSX at Tustin Target last night?

Wow, that car was amazing.:eek: Looked like it was on Racing Hart C2 wheels and the sound was so nice. I was walking towards Target with my wife gawking at it as you backed out to leave and almost got run over by a mom in a 4Runner :biggrin: Which exhaust do you have on it? It sounded amazing!!!

Honda F1 Racing said:
Wow, that car was amazing.:eek: Looked like it was on Racing Hart C2 wheels and the sound was so nice. I was walking towards Target with my wife gawking at it as you backed out to leave and almost got run over by a mom in a 4Runner :biggrin: Which exhaust do you have on it? It sounded amazing!!!

I stopped parallel next to him one time on Jamboree, right in front of Tustin Marketplace. The driver said it was a 01'. Nice ride.

Funniest thing: Wife and I stopped by the Car Spa today off Culver in the 99 Ranch Market Plaza to get the Pilot washed and sitting there getting washed "off the rack" was the same yellow NSX! Two days in a row :biggrin:

There were a lot of people and I wasn't sure whose it was. I finally saw the owner when the car was done, but it was too late to compliment him on the car.

A couple of months ago at that same Target, I saw a Carrera GT in the parking lot. I wondered if they were picking up some Cheetohs and Pepsis to eat on their drive back to Newport Beach. I wonder if that car has any cup holders.

Rod

Back