• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spring is here!

First full day of spring and we have 5-10cms of snow coming...wtf.

I stopped by and visited the baby on Fri. Glad to see no rodents were living in her and air still in all tires.

Last spring I took her out of storage on April 8th, likely this year it will be on the 15th. How about you guys?
200057_10150178096121224_690446223_8730645_6007146_n.jpg

196570_10150178095486224_690446223_8730643_7810774_n.jpg

:biggrin:

I have a 6ft pile of snow in my back yard, and more snow in the forecast. :confused: It has been a very long difficult winter. More snow than normal and colder temperatures than lately. (still waiting for the global warning thing to show up!)
I normally wait for the streets to be swept and the pot holes to be repaired before my cars come out. (Second week in May) I used to be in a hurry and over the years, I have learned that there is plenty of opportunity to get the cars out to Cars and Coffee and show and shines.
For me, April is the month to maintain the car and get it ready. This year, I am planning to upgrade the ABS system.

Well, I've seen few nice cars out here in Toronto already, always bug me because my cars are never ready for early spring, but now with the snow coming I dont feel that bad that my car is not ready yet. He he.

-MSR

Yeah, saw a beautiful R8 in the parking lot last week which made me wonder whether there's any point in storing the car until roads are clear. These are nice cars but not really that rare and aren't in any mortal danger if any salt ever touched it.

I'm moving to a new house soon so it will delay the NSX coming out this year :(

Posted from my iPhone

Mine is still not put back together yet. Garrick is doing that on March 31. Just adding the NRG/steering, window pulleys upgrade and properly reinstalling the GROM/Smartanna. He said I did a sloppy job :confused:@#!$%^&!$!

Hope to be driving by April 1, but I think it will be a late start this season.

I have a 6ft pile of snow in my back yard, and more snow in the forecast. :confused: It has been a very long difficult winter. More snow than normal and colder temperatures than lately. (still waiting for the global warning thing to show up!)
I normally wait for the streets to be swept and the pot holes to be repaired before my cars come out. (Second week in May) I used to be in a hurry and over the years, I have learned that there is plenty of opportunity to get the cars out to Cars and Coffee and show and shines.
For me, April is the month to maintain the car and get it ready. This year, I am planning to upgrade the ABS system.

X2.

I am tempted to let my Pathfinder run 24/7 to encourage this global warming thing... but I couldn't afford the gas to do so! :eek:

QPDO

beautiful car ....must be a joy to take her out after the long winter months...the anticipation must be exciting...waiting for the time when its my turn to be as happy lol

I think I'll pull my whipple and install my 440cc injectors and FIC in the next few weeks.
That should get me excited about things.
Trev

Ahem ... you guys should move to the west coast. I drive my NSX year round, unless we get the odd bit of snow. Not as a daily driver, but almost every week or so during the winter. It's rare for the daytime high to be below zero. It's been cold longer than normal this year, though, so I only took the roof off last week for the first time!

I'm a little surprised by Warren's comments that Edmonton roads aren't really ready until mid-May. I was planning on driving the NSX there for a wedding May 15th, but now maybe not. I thought for sure the gravel would be gone by then!

You should be good.
We use to travel to Kelowna May long weekend for Westfest!
Trev

I have driven my car 4 of the last 5 days. Road condition hasn't been too bad in Toronto. I found a new stretch of paved roads up in Markham (Woodbine, north of Major Mac) and took a nice drive up Sunday morning.

We have some decent condition today, tomorrow and Saturday. Hope to see some cars at the renewal party this weekend. Up to 15 degree this Saturday!!:smile:

I have driven my car 4 of the last 5 days. Road condition hasn't been too bad in Toronto. I found a new stretch of paved roads up in Markham (Woodbine, north of Major Mac) and took a nice drive up Sunday morning.

We have some decent condition today, tomorrow and Saturday. Hope to see some cars at the renewal party this weekend. Up to 15 degree this Saturday!!:smile:

I have family just south of that intersection! Do you live near there?

My EL has been running around all year :tongue: (just keeping it on topic)

I am officially insured to drive!
Trev
Compression test, brip off CTSC, Install 440cc injectors, Fic, Tune, Rip up the roads or my suspension!

Officially on the road!
217559_10150231985196224_690446223_8933985_8202439_n.jpg

217608_10150231984861224_690446223_8933982_7812993_n.jpg

:cool:

Got mine out yesterday :>))))))) - like summer down here, but raining today so guess have to play another day. HD and other bikes are out too - now just find the track schedule and we'll be good to go.

Back