• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spy Shots: New FI kit for NSX

Should bolt on with minor modifications.
blower1.jpg

blower2.jpg

blower3.jpg

blower5.jpg

I would not do twins, unless you put in an AEM and upgrade the fuel pump.:p

dont forget the extension cords, lots of them.

yeah it looks good but I want to see some dyno plots:D and some naked women using it in a fashion it was 'never' designed for ....drying their hair yeah and tuned for nos,juice,n20,giggle gas,rave expresso...:eek: jeez I dont know what has got into me today.

I heard that the manufacture also has a sure fire method for controlling the higher than expected air inlet temps. :D

plastint.jpg

If it rains, can you dry your hair with that FI solution? That would make it more practical :)

can you slave two of them together? if i can just get 20 PSI out of it....

that fake intercooler is CLOSE but not the stupidest thing i've seen... I saw in autozone some hubcaps that are supposed to make your wheels look 1-2" wider...or there are the hubcaps with the fake disk brake behind it... jeez... get a real car dude!!!:D

T Bell said:
How about the hubcaps with spinners??? :rolleyes:

you mean hubcaps not wheels? the wheels are, well, to each his own i guess, but i think they look cool but just a bit too overstated for me..

Back