• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SSR Integral A2 17" Wheels

17" SSR Integral A2's

2 fronts and 2 rears each 17" for 2003 NSX spec size 215 and 255 F/R

I used them on my NSX 5 times for track events , they have hoosier race tires on them now (fronts still good rears worn).

They are in very good shape, There are a few scratches including a scratch from tire mounting. They are nice and inexpensive They are also very light weight I believe about 17 lbs.

They are a bright silver five star design which is now discontinued.

I bought them because 1) they have a very open design to show off brakes and for better airflow for cooling 2) they are very
light weight, and 3) I like the way they look. We just had another child and MaMa thinks I shouldn't track (drive) no I think she means track the car. So this is a divestiture to show her my goodwill to keep the father of her children safe.

$750.00

Email me with any questions

Bill in Atlanta

PS
I also have a set of 16/17 Avez type C(?) set of rims in my garage very cheap, $100

at least two I was told by my tire shop are out of round - I don't know how (unless it was running over the cement gators on Road Atlanta. They are a few shops around that can fix this and you could have a set of track rims for $500 or less. They are otherwise in good shape.

repost SSR integral A2 17" with Pics

17" SSR Integral A2

2 fronts and 2 rears 17 x 7 front and 17 x 9 on rear
You can run 2003 spec size 215 /17 on front and 255/17
on rear or even 275/17 on rears

I used them on my NSX 5 times for track events, they have Hoosier race tires on them currently one of the rears is worn.

They are in very good shape. They have a few scratches including one from the tire mounting. The are nice inexpensive
and they are light. I believe the fronts weigh 17 lbs or less.

The are a bright silver 5 star type design which has been discontinued ( if the picture does not attach to this point
please email me at [email protected] for pictures)

I bought them because 1) they have an open design that shows off the brakes and allows better cooling, 2) they are very light
3) I like the way they look

We just had another child and Mama thinks I should not track
the NSX (or even drive it) until their grown. I can wait her out or
divest of them to show her my goodwill to keep the father of her children safe and away from high speed hobbies.

$750

Bill
Atlanta

PS I also have a set of 16/17/ Avez type C (?) rims in my garage very cheap $100 I was told by my tire shop that at least two are out of round - I don't know how it happended (unless it was
from running over the cement gators on Road Atlanta). There are a few shops nationally which can fix them and you can have a set of rims for $500 or less. They are otherwise in good shape.

Attachments

• ssr_integrals.jpg
    ssr_integrals.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,134
Back